Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. +1......you can just see some '30 second makeover in the attic under the hammer' day time TV type rocking up the studios in one of them.....plumping their cushions as they go along.
  2. Personally I think they will look the dogs knackersack on a Kuro.....especially if they're gloss black. It'll be shine city ........in fact I can't actually think of a Zed colour that they could look bad on really.
  3. Surely this is someone taking the widdle Eclipse....aye not bad Then you get to the back seat pics!
  4. I know where there's a nice little red one going cheap
  5. Happy burrrff day mate......your catching me up now
  6. the resident rozzers on here will be loving these shill bidding activities! 24 watchers will cause a reet flurry at the end.
  7. Consider that its probably £111 for a OEM backbox on a Kia Ceeeeeeeed that should tell you all you need to know. Apparently the fleabay unbranded zorsts need a bit of tweeking to fit. Consider the air intake - £40 for the lungs of your car???? Again you would struggle to get a 2nd hand OEM normal box with a flat panel filter for that. I know what your going through though.....trawling fleabay night after night looking for something that you can slap on without melting your debit card is a rather annoying pastime of mine!
  8. The place we stayed in Cuba was the 2nd highest rated hotel in the entire area......I personally would describe it as a picturesque soviet gulag. Totally depends on who's reviewing it. Either way its a couple of weeks off your feet catching some rays.
  9. Been to Bayahibe before and had a great time but in my experience of the Caribbean is owt less than 5 star can be a bit of a risk.....Cuba was chavalicious. Depending on your love of being dragged around tourist traps - choose your excursions very carefully....Thomas Cook in particular love the 'all you can eat/drink' mingfests on a Catamaran. Tripadvisors latest reviews for your hotel are titled; 1. Worst resort ever 2. Caribbean at a fair price 3. Don't go! 4. Needs a upgrade Trip advisor is a bit of a crock though.......depends who's doing the reviewing - snob (over critical), normal (the ones you need to pay attention too), chav (primarily concerned with getting proper 'English' food and 'branded' alchohol). Good luck though mate - you just never know till you try it unfortunatley
  10. Thats the award for the shortest intro ever Come let's have some details.....who, what, where....and if your already got a zed don't forget
  11. Dont you try going to far North though Michael.......you'll end up on the Isle of Islay and I don't reckon it'll be that cheap on there Not a nice thing to happen though mate - especially considering you've tried and tested the work before. Chalk it to experience though I suppose (obviously after setting fire to his workshop and unleashing a group of angry Otters on him)
  12. Tinted is one thing but I'm not sure about smoked black mirror .......might be worth a punt though. See how the wheels turn out first methinks.
  13. per wheel I hope! I've just signed up to a 300 squid job to do ours!
  14. I think that was one of your ideas in between trying to flog me another slam plate Also potentially taking a slight punt on some new OEM rear lights that have been resprayed in smoked Black mirror.....potential to be gash city but I may take a peek.......you know how I love a good 'fail'.
  15. Refurbed and resprayed next Wendesday Fairly wallet melting £300 but hey ho - for the sake of cocking around looking for someone cheaper I'd of probably given up looking.
  16. aye caramba! I didn't know that. Dirty evil tax grabbing Government!!!
  17. .....and on that point make sure you use someone who you either trust or others can vouch for (like Sarnie)........times are hard and a fee is a fee to some IFA's.
  18. Too late! Installed Dan's old C/F one today.......that'll stop the beggar from falling apart
  19. Very good idea! From a noob point of view it can be quite confusing knowing what the hell people are on about when you first join (especially if you've not modded before).......I mean seriously how important does a 'Carbon Fibre Slam Panel' sound to a newbie! It sounds like the car would fall to bits without it. It can take a good few weeks to realise that it means 'Thin piece of plastic for tarting up the engine bay'. Plenum Spacer??? I thought that was something that used in a triple heart bypass! May even be a good idea to have a 'where not to buy' in the reviews too - E.G cheapo hoses off ebay tend to be total jipe (so I've heard) but someone found a good cheap Carbon Slam Panel which actually looks the biz from Taiwan.
  20. Dude thats a very nice looking motor. Number 1 or 4 for me.....all very good though.
  21. Funny you should say that....my mate went in to by a Q7 and he had the exact same treatment! All flash and no substance I'm afraid......like an M3 driver.come to think about it
  22. Ok focussing on the pit falls and some worst case scenarios.....can you also afford the maintenance if anything breaks.... the boiler for example. Other considerations - Landlords insurance, epc certificate to be provided to tenant (i think) , boiler serviced annually by gas safe engineer and certificate provided, if you rent it to more than one tenant (eg students) it becomes a home in multiple occupancy (hmo) which has a tonne of nasties attached to it. Letting Agents will skim their cut off too. If you can't rent it you only get a certain period (6mths?) Before you personally are liable for council tax payments. If you tell the lender and fall behind with payments the lender can appoint law of property act (lpa) receivers who can assume control and collect the rent/flog the house for the best market price they can (which could be in the middle of the double dip?) Don't tell them and they find its empty and your behind with payments they can treat it as an abandonment and skip the whole repossession process. .....you may also get a great tenant and have no crap to deal with....personally unless your reasonably comfortable with the costs I think its a ball ache! Oh and fall into any financial difficulties yourself and the government will tell you to take a hike with help on your mortgage payments and your lender is less likely to be sympathetic (because you have 2 properties) Good luck but think carefully
  23. Nooooooo......take the queensferry bypass instead and to the audi garage on cheshire oaks ....its longer but quicker!
  24. Meh......It'd be a bit furry on the way out but at least we can sell them for 500 quid a pop.
×
×
  • Create New...