Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Seriously someone must be having a giraffe here?!??! Its an M3 for Christ sakes! I don't care how good it is, how powerful it is, how fast it is, how well it handles, what it looks like or if Top Gear have now deemed it socially acceptable to own one! The BMW M3 could literally turn 'The Fonz' into a non indicating, cutting up, tailgating, blue tooth earpiecing, Saxo dragracing, toss weasel.......fact! ......and the Fonz......is cool
  2. Isn't is actually legal in some counties to bludgeon M3 drivers to death using their own handsfree kit? S4 all the way
  3. 1+ looks very tidy mate.....the coppertops clean up to a fairly amazing shine.
  4. Congrats mate...I'd be having a word with David Tennants people though! Right little dude
  5. That is literally the coolest looking fish I've ever seen. For those that remember he looks like a pimped version of the Luck Dragon from the Neverending Story!
  6. We'll see I'm hoping gtechniq c5 and plenty of care should see them through fine Hoping after spending all that dough! Mate I've got my fingers crossed for you but your a braver man than most. They look
  7. When I have a nipper I'm not messing round with a tossy 4x4 that can't go off road......I'm going to these guys! http://www.tanksforsale.co.uk/Tanks_Tru ... r_sale.htm EDIT......personally I love this quote from the pricing page "I have tried to give a range of prices from restoration projects to very good, near battle ready vehicles with low KMs" ......whenever I buy a near battle read vehicle low KM's are always at the top of my list of requirements.
  8. Ricey

    Toyo tyres

    RE050's are very much a different kettle of fish, IMHO both toyos and bridgestones re040's aren't brilliant in the wet. In fairness your probably right. The RX8 was a very different animal to the Zed and anything was an improvement on those Bridgies! The Toyo's never gave me any trouble but then I was only putting 190bhp through them
  9. Aside from a holiday falling at the wrong time it could of been me posting those pics! Very nice looking motor. The wheels are
  10. You know these sarcastic comments about the usage of these SUV's is frankly disgusting. Don't you realise the dangers on the roads these days!! There are tonnes of giant bull bar rigged 5 litre v8 four wheel drive, peppery named child killing machines on the road ......if you don't have one yourself and do something unthinkable like make your child WALK the 300 yards to school then your frankly an irresponsible parent! They're doing a new one thats even bigger than the cayenne....its called the Scotch Bonnet. I'll be a 2 seat, 13 tonne, 16 litre W20 engine, with a carbon fibre and Kevlar self sealing pod to encase your child in. Bloody Chelsea tractors!
  11. Ricey

    Toyo tyres

    I switched the Bridgie RE040's off my RX8 (before they actually killed me) for Toyo Proxis T1 (I think???) and they were in my humble.......ace. I lost the jacksie on the RX so many times with the RE040's and never lost it once with the Toyos.
  12. You pair and your crazy chatting antics. Good write up though Ceaser.......don't take it personally......these kind of threads are meant in the way they are intended - to open up a discussion.
  13. ahhhhhhh that would probably be causing the confusion to. I meant 6.45pm last night. Fail
  14. viewtopic.php?f=13&t=42105 No mention of ISOFIX but if the seat don't fit I guess they wouldn't bother installing it.
  15. Noooo but get to 350 and you get a club sticker. (but you should have bought one of them already)[cheapest and best mod] Neither did I, although I'd already purchased 3 from rtbiscuit! I think new prizes for levels of deidcation are required.... ......scaleing up in equivilents from a Sticker at 350 that would probably involve giving Sarnie a yacht?
  16. Deffo wasn't you mate...........yours kind of jumps out as unique and regardless of the dark I'd of perked up and noticed I reckons!
  17. Think it was a fellow ginger but it was a bit too dark to see.
  18. I'll try and do it at the weekend.....no home computer at the mo because power transformer for the laptop started to reek of burning then blew up! Waiting for a new lead then I'll get no it!
  19. If your not fussed about he money he's actually done you a favour thats emotionally worth far more than a grand. 1) He's shown you just how good of a dad YOU are and that having a gash father doesn't mean you instantly grow up to be a cretin or a bad father yourself. 2) He's hit the final nail in your relationship with him. You now never have to wonder if you could/should of done more to have a relationship with him. Decision made - no regrets. You'll note many of my posts ask for 'Dad' advice........there's a reason for that! In the words of Keanu Reeves in Parenthood....... 'You need a license to drive a car,you even need a license to fish. But any buttreeming asshole can be a father'. ......never a truer statement made. Stroll with a smile on your face mate.
  20. Really?? I had mine from Halfrauds.... paid a complete fortune for it, I think about £50'odd quid. Although I believe this is the middle of the road one, like rtbiscuit says.... Funnily enough that was the first one I looked at and it has some right good reviews.......bit pricier than I wanted to pay but it old adage 'you get what you pay for' has come back to haunt me many a time.
  21. Yip thats the one I had on the Merc.......switch on the brake or something.
  22. Cheers all. I was hoping the Biscuits answer wouldn't crop up but I did have a suspicion that might be the case. Might have to ask Santa for some.
  23. 'Dad' advice required again! Following my hideous bolt head stripping experiences at the weekend I've decided to invest in a torque wrench. Prices seem to vary hugely and whilst I don't want a 'Wilkinson value happy shopper range' wrench I similarly don't want a 'snap-on bolt-bummer deluxe' effort. Also totally ignorant of what nm range I require for general fiddling with the car jobs so could do with an pointer in this direction too. Fanks!
  24. Ok are you deffo setting the cruise properly?...not being funny with you its just it took me ages to work out how to set it (pulling the top switch down after activating cruise control). I had a merc where it wouldnt activate and that was a brake sensor. Other than that i'll leave it to the tech heros on here!
  25. No doubt it'll be for sale on autotrader before long 'immaculate condition. Good tyres. Mild kerbing on the alloys. Cambelt recently changed.' The cambelt one is always my favourite when I see it on an advert......I generally take the time to pretend to be interested with the buyer and quiz them about it.
×
×
  • Create New...