Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. It's a fair point that this is only a minority - you can't tar all Muslims with the same brush the same way every German wasn't a Nazi. Seems a sad world though where you cant even show respect for 2 minutes people who gave their lives so that a fascist dictator didn't conquer the world.
  2. Looks spot on that mate - Big up to Chris for causing grief with this mate too!
  3. Makes you wonder what those boys who gave their lives would think of the world we have created and the utter ridiculousness of the world in general. I believe we had some beautiful scenes of various arseholes burning poppies and holding banners saying 'British Soldiers Burn in Hell' whilst the British Police protected them from any violent retrobution. At 28 years old I feel very world worn at times!
  4. Ah mate that's awesome news
  5. Bagged!.......a husky sniffer dog.....theres a first
  6. +1 specifically a nice Red one...........in fact I know where one is going cheap
  7. Depending on weather you trust Alpha's or not...........the 147. £3500 will get you a fairly sweet spec'd one...............weather it will get you home or not is another question but I can't see it being any less reliable than going French.
  8. These have to be some of the nicest rims I think I've ever seen......if only I had a spare grand knocking about!
  9. I didn't know Julian Dicks and Frank N Furter had offspring together!
  10. Do you 2 go everywhere with a high level brake light above your heads
  11. There's just something about this game that makes me itch........after watching the missus log 23 days in the last 11 months on MWF 2 I honestly don't think it can hold a candle to it.
  12. They sent Carla a text message when we were in Cuba to advise if she didn't call by 10am the following day she would lose her service. She rang and they said your due to have your highest bill ever (because she had to call home for a very long call whilst we were there) and if you don't make us a payment now we cannot guarantee that we wont cut you off!!! 3 years with them - no missed payments and the bill was only £150 (which is a lot but its hardly going to cause the end of the world)!!!! A rather sternly worded email was sent to them and she got a nice complaints chappie give her a call to advise that is was a mistake as they had set the trigger on her account too low but some people appreciate the text in case there phone has been stolen ?!?!?!!?......he then went on to assure her that it happens to every one and that apparently the McCanns use Vodaphone and they had to ensure that this text wasn't sent to them when they were in Portugal after the nipper went missing. .........so that would be Vodaphones Data Protection Policy vanishing into the ether too. Utter.....UTTER garbage. Sadly though not out of the norm these days.
  13. Maybe he's the one who stole it and kept it in storage for 5 years...........a considerate criminal
  14. Yip I've used them before - cracking job done on my old 323F (twice as some chimp smashed into it 2 days after I got it back). My mates dad recommended them as well (he's in the trade BTW......I'm not just referencing recommendations from a random 'dad'!).
  15. "Zeddicus The Bringer of Death"?
  16. My mates dad has always recommended Auto Image Hillcrest Garage, Halkyn Rd, HOLYWELL, Clwyd CH8 7SJ 01352 714 355 (if I remeber rightly the blokes who own it are called Barry and Phil) I've never had the need to use them myself but I've seen work they've done........they know their onions.
  17. No worries bud. Should have it back on Friday so I'll ping you a PM.
  18. All 4 buddy. The unit is in Mickle Trafford (about 5 mins off the M53 chester junction)
  19. The thing is.....who exactly is he expecting to call up on the basis of his advert??? I mean if I'm looking for a cat D or C car then I'll look for one. If I'm looking for a recovered stolen cheapie I'll look for one..........if I'm looking for a nice clean motor then I don't expect to read an advert that implies a car is clean as a whistle but has a back story that involves Memphis Raines Stealing it for a bloke named Raymond Colitri because he's going to kill his bother if he doesn't steal 50 cars in one night! What a chopper!
  20. I'm using F1 Alloys tomorrow http://www.f1alloys.co.uk/ £300 for a 'light refurb' and resprayed gloss Black (full rim), new valves, balanced ETC. He said usuall £420 for more heavily damaged rims and a respray. Seems fairly expensive but lets see the results first! Your more than welcome to take a peek at the results if your ever in the Chester area
  21. Yaaaaaaaaaaaay. We got a room.
  22. They do mate, if you want any more info give me a pm. It's a lovely place, only completed in late 2008, we went out there for the first time in January and it's stunning. Have you got any pics and prices mate, as I might be interested too Me tooooooo
  23. Always good to hear. Is your car stock otherwise? Where does it really come on song? Around 3500 rpm and above you really get the snarling noises. Sounds pretty mental when you first install it and give a few revs with the bonnet up!
  24. I actually found it quite ridiculously capable in the snow this year too........so controllable.
  25. I remember reading somewhere a while back that you have to be particularly careful regassing aircon.....apparently (and this could of been some chimp peddling an urban legend) if you purge any of the aircon gas it decomposes into something very close to mustard gas. Although I'm sure some air con expert will now reduce me to dust for suggesting such a thing
×
×
  • Create New...