-
Posts
8,423 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by Ricey
-
+1 I have had someone come up to me and asked what model Porsche it it Yip - parked up by a butchers. when I was walking back they were hanging out of the door saying 'Well it looks like a Porsche' from the back'. Thankfully when I drove off they will of seen the Nissan badge and realised I wasn't a tasteless chimp. Also - whats the big deal with a Datsun? I think I'd rather have a Datsun badge on it than a Nissan one.......the 240Z was cool!
-
If you find one you want to look at it might also be an idea to see if anyone from the forum who's local can come with you.......they're a helpful lot in here.
-
Really good with Mods. £35 for a 15% BPH increase for a piggyback chip on my diesel Lancer. only seem to speak to english call centres; worst i've had to deal with is a scouser, and i can cope with that. always good to deal with on the phone. I think I spoke to a woman called 'Dave' or some such other anglacised name. She was alright in fairness......they just tend to be overspill centres with the UK call centres are busy........in honesty I'd rather speak to a foreigner with a PHD who has to read from a script than I would some angry English cretin from a call centre in Speak.
-
They're good depending on what you want to do with them........if you end up in an outsourced call centre it can get a bit frustrating but otherwise they seem alreet. They're also part of Pinnacle (Bell, Elephant, Admiral)......not a small company by any stretch.
-
Immense! I was going to post - is there anything I should watch for when jumping as our's is sitting dead under an inch of frost.......too many meetings and then I come back to this. The forum........rules!
-
Vik.....I'm sorry to say it but.... OWNED!
-
I think they're some form of Dwarf rabbit......hopefully of the Siberian or Eskimo variety!
-
5 Degu's!!!! Check these bad boys (errrm well girls) out! Scrat, Snoopy, Bella, Tiny and Stumpy.......they are the shizzle And Roger and Jessica who after Tarmacs post will be moving indoors imminently!
-
No chance mate........give it 10 years and there'll be no such thing as giving a kid a grade because it might damage their 'emotional development'.......it'll be 'A's all round and no one will know feck all. Hit this link - buy the book - its basically a bible for how the world will be in 15 years...........considering its supposed to be a fictional comedy its chillingly accurate. http://www.play.com/Books/Books/4-/3156 ... r=bookall&
-
I can't even begin to explain how backward our company (part of one of the largest in the world I might add) has become......they're actually devolving us back into pond algae. Basically the least experienced employee has maybe 5 years industry experience and in this day and age beat off 10 candidates to get the job..........out of a department of 30 people 2 passed their QC for the whole month. .....and rather than admit that the moronic processes they've put in place are crazy to the point of being laughable they make suggestions like 'lets employ someone to sit next to these guys and poke them with a stick'. For some reason an entire company of intelligent people was generally shook about and anyone who floated to the top in a senior position with any common sense got binned off and replaced with people who prefer to hitch a ride up the career ladder in someone's rectal cavity
-
Praise indeed, I am Luke to your Obi Wan though! I feel a collaboration coming on, do you want to be Lennon or McCartney? Before we proceed.....khhhhooooooorrrrpurrrrr.....there is something I must tell you....khhhhooooooorrrrpurrrrr.......Dave......khhhhooooooorrrrpurrrrr.........I am your father
-
Rich you seem like a really sound guy.......please don't get an M3 and make me hate you and the rest of your buttreeming, brace wearing bretheren.....and no I don't care how good it is to drive. Just don't.... please don't..... For the love it all that is green and good in the world don't.....
-
The pupil has become the master
-
Sir...... I salute you
-
I'm not entirely convinced work would refer to it as spare but it stops me literally snapping a chair leg off and clubbing the various idiots I encounter on a daily basis to death. And I quote from a meeting with a very senior manager; Senior "..........so how can we put a backstop in to stop people making mistakes." Department Manager " well we can't.......some things just can't be governed like that" Senior " could we not employ someone to sit next to them and point out when they do something wrong" Department Manager "...........you want me to employ someone to sit next to the account manager to point out when they do something wrong" Senior " Yes........" ..........tumbleweed rolls passed.
-
Thankfully as close as I got was chavving up my M reg 1.4 Seat Ibiza........bright blue seat covers all round........the shame Thinking about it my car was go crapply modded I probably wasn't even cool enough to hang with the chavs in the cruising scene.
-
For anyone who feels that people who 'Cruise' (and not in the George Michael manner) should be rounded up and burnt. This may well be my 'Requiem'.......to be read in the style of the classic 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' by Nirvana Load up on fuel and bring your friends We like to slide, around the bends She's been bored out and slammed right low Oh no ,I fitted a Pe-co {chorus} Saxo,Saxo,Saxo,Saxo slammed low! Saxo,Saxo,Saxo,Saxo slammed low! Saxo,Saxo,Saxo,Saxo slammed low! Saxo,Saxo,Saxo,Saxo slammed low! With our lights out, in a car park My windows tinted , ill-egally dark 200 brake horse, talk out my anus Chav girls are here to, entertain us Install a Peco, riding real low, selling cheap blow, One day I’ll sell snow Yeah!! Looking worse is what I do best In knock off Bur-berry I’m dressed My horsy power has grown much larger Since buy-ing an, ebay supercharger {chorus} Saxo,Saxo,Saxo,Saxo slammed low! Saxo,Saxo,Saxo,Saxo slammed low! Saxo,Saxo,Saxo,Saxo slammed low! Saxo,Saxo,Saxo,Saxo slammed low! Public opinion, is that we’re gay-lords Do all our modding, in Ripspeed Hal-fords Got a vest on, am I bi-curious? Think that I’m in , Fast and Furious Mine has 5 doors, it’s the mother-in-laws, and when I stuff it , Cut free by the jaws (of life) Yeah!! And I forget just why I mod Oh yeah, so I can outrun Plod You scowl at it, but its hard to loath her Could be worse,I could drive a Nova ........fade out to much bouncing around and guitars
-
To be honest unless you were severely brain damaged last nights chat wasn't making a lot of sense to anyone..........
-
what about the 'Vik' bit?
-
Arf arf! http://www.jwz.org/blog/2010/12/we-find ... -us-again/
-
you were having a fish sandwich, it was sarnie or sardine, both were good but there had to be a winner Don't worry we all think of you as sardine I like the dog, has been the name i use for random stuff for 10 years, never even thought about it until everyone here knew me by it still dont remember to respond if people shout it at a meet You mean your not an actual dog??? ........how very dissapointing. Ricey - Rice......surname.......snore.
-
Where is Husky by the way......not seen any dogspam for a while. Have we had him wormed yet this year?
-
Because only the cool cats like us can stand the pressure cooker environment that is the chat room. That and people have to listen to us waffle on in the forum never mind listening to it in real time!
-
This was dene's old car.....I nearly bought it! he was a pretty active forum member and enthusiast so I cant see him neglecting it......nothing in his posts to suggest a previous problem either. Cal I really feel for you mate.....you must be gutted.