Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. I didn't actually.......its just something I've always remembered as a useful quote whenever I'm trying to damn the human race over something. You can guarentee we're the only species that if we ever did discover alien life on another planet, the first thing we'd do is start using it as a 'stag do' destination and proceed to urinate drunkenly over the memorial statue of 'Zorg The Merciful' whilst chompsing on a kebab made from finest Gwinkenchimps.
  2. Not been but by all accounts its now been summarily ruined by the Brits. Summing up humans in the words of Agent Smith........... 'A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure'
  3. Dont forget to add yourselfs on doofusses! 1. Slimjim 2. sparky350Z 3. sparky350Z 4. yankeesiter 5. djrm 6. ewan221 7. rob d 8. Willy P 9. Willy P 10. James B 11. Rothers2901 12. Rothers2901 13. Ricey 14. Ricey
  4. I bet the fuzz would love that if they were following you when they started flashing! I drove passed some 12 year old in his mums chav'd up Corsa earlier - he'd somehow installed change colour leds in the side lights! Plods going to have his nads in a vice!
  5. Ricey

    need this part

    Vicars Cross - the spiritual home of the speedbump...I'm penned in buy a road with nothing but bloody speed bumps on.........but then the A41 is close by too I don't know who created speedbumps but I have a complaint letter for them!
  6. Ricey

    need this part

    also tell me where the speedbump is so I can avoid it!
  7. Usually the shop flogging you it tries to sell you an insurance policy. House insurance is a definite possibility - just ring them and ask if you can add it on as a 'special item' or something.
  8. If Husky and Anders are at full throttle you can actually see the liquid crystal in your screen start to drip with the intensity of the information its passing
  9. And that ladies any gentlemen is the truest thing anyone can say about all this plate, modding, owning a 350Z or any other sports car for that matter........its all to show off and look a bit less ordinary My take on the "purpose of life" is that you need to be as unordinary as you possibly can - working as an office drone, driving an average car, taking boring holidays, getting a mortgage and pumping all your money into a pension so that when your old and decrepit you'll be able to buy a real sweet Stannah stairlift - all should be avoided and your well boring if you do any of them!!!!!! ...........so I work in an office as a drone, pump cash into my pension, have 2 mortgages (both houses having sufficient wall space to install a Stannah), drive a diesel Lancer, last holiday was in some generic Cuban all inclusive s**thole............luckily the missus is a bit mental and so's her car - although I do have to drive around with the plate M111 NXA which is a bit Minx'ish makes me look like a raging iron.
  10. Correcto........ you can't have a plate tht makes your car look younger than it is.........you also can't buy a plate that is offensive or tamper with the spacing blahblahblah to make it look like something it isn't ........so stop playing with your ballbag and get something normal
  11. When Runcorn was 4th in the '100 worst towns to live in' book the best feature was cited as 'The Expressway out'
  12. Dude............find a bin - open it - put the battery start thingymabob in. I spent 2 hours cocking about with mine the other day before getting the missus to drive back and clamp some good old hard core jumper leads. Those jump packs are fecking bone!
  13. Its totally a bred in cultural thing (my theory anyway) mate.........I was driving a £15k RX8 - my nans reaction 'its a bit like the bat mobile isn't it'.............I get a 7k old mans Merc CLK with a private plate - nans reaction 'bloody hell -people will think you own that bank'...................so bottom line - people buy them to impress their nans You've got to love the fact that people used buy Irish plates as personalised plates too!!! At least I think thats what those old plates that started with TNZ (or something like that) were.........people who couldn't afford a proper plate used to have them in the late 90's/early naughties (before the DVLA started churning the £250 jobbies).
  14. My boss has just got in.....he lives in Widnes which gets the entire M56 routed through it when its shut. Even his estate was traffic jammed this morning!
  15. Because it makes the older generation and those that don't know any better think you are posh and rich. Thats why people buy old Jags and Mercs..........so Eric and Doris from their Conservative Club will glower at them in jealousy - not realising that the Jag/Merc only cost £5k. Same with a plate - looks expensive to those who don't know and better - but its only £250.......a doley could buy one if they didn't eat for a week And yes...........R111 CYY adorns my car
  16. I saw him live in Manchester in Oct........he was amazingly funny.........however - I know comedians recycle their jokes......he literally repeats his stand up word for word on his TV shows. Kind of takes anything special away from seeing him live
  17. Actually........legendary I'm stealing it for a circular email
  18. I should have guessed that would come. My bad. Was the closest i could get without costing equivalent to a bugatti veyron. Was very reasonable i tell you. I was hoping that when i was driving the number plate at a glance would look pretty close. Although i didnt think about photos. OOPS Bah! It looks ace mate. I had the same thing when I got R111 CYY.........all my mates looked at it and said 'nice one........but who's Rickey?' Swines!
  19. May I suggest a Seat Ibiza.......Golf by any other name? I had an old bog standard M reg one years ago and it ruled!
  20. Over 3500rpm with stock exhaust it sounds like a lion who's just sat on a nest of fireants.......with a decent zorst I think it goes even more nuclear. In fact haven't some people who've changed the zorst gone back to stock/panel filters to get the ponies back in the stable?
  21. I had this on my RX8.........some how both fobs lost their coding at the same time and had to go back to dealers for a re-coding.
  22. I know we're working with a limited budget here but that smells a little of a poor little 1.1 thats been terrorised by a 17 year old ("ideal first car") who's now 19 and is probably moving on....looks but I'd have a dig around as to what the current owner is all about.
  23. How did you get on buddy?
  24. Answering the original post. This is a most competent and excellently crafted auto-mobile which is most poised and handles itself with a high level of precision........but the bottom line is you bought a birds car and those that know......get a Zed.
  25. Dont forget £500 gets you an 'Ecotec' Vaux engine (I think)........I believe a small Sumerian devil was installed in each one and over time he will generally make your life unpleasent with all sorts of mechanical mischief.
×
×
  • Create New...