Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. 581nm of torque.......more than any model of Gallardo and just shy of a Reventon Fook
  2. I can't say you've ever come across to me as a total gimp which is a very good start.......chances are a bit like a cv your profile is probably @*!# not because of who you are but how you've written it. Post it up here and we'll reword it for you
  3. Carla speaking here as cant be bothered logging Paul out! Hahaha Wasso! Yes I agree, the sunset in the sun is quite beautiful. I do actually have an amazing picture of it with the sun glaring on it but I have no idea how to upload on here, I'll wait till double denim is back to try and upload it I always travel that way round about that time, surprised I have never seen you before, we could have a zed meet every morning for 3 minutes haha! And yes I seen you fast approaching in the rear view mirror, I could tell you put that foot down....to 50mph of course
  4. Que? You want the car wrapping AFTER a full respray? Why would you do that?
  5. He's already in secret negotioations over new parts Why am I not surprised Was in secret talks Your career in British Intelligence is looking doubtful now.... Career in espionage has taken off a treat though!
  6. Pecan and maple nut crunch mmmmmmmm........you must be betting some hardcore nut crunching out there
  7. I think Dave needs a special status to make this auspicious occasion........'Dave N Furter' perhaps given his penchant for wearing tights.
  8. Ricey

    OMG

    Driver fail but Volvo (?) win!
  9. 700!!! You'd be lucky to get a set of falkens for that never mind wheels as well? Still my fav car!
  10. More the running costs, i was starting to worry more and more everytime i took it out, for no real reasons! Clio will be peanuts in comparison if/when it does break! There will always be an itch for a charged zed, so im sure i will be back when im back on my feet again! Not wanting to **** on your chips but surely a car with dubious engineering heritage breaking down a lot is worse than a reliable brand breaking down occasionally........last I herd just a coil pack was about 200 nicker fitted on a Renault. Assume tax and fuel ain't that much better? Still in terms of a change and what is supposedly a great car I think it's a good shout.......my mate has one and he loves it.
  11. Good job because you can't complain to fos until you have exhausted the companies internal complaints procedure and or they have fail to comply the the statutory time scales. Utter bollocks trying to shaft you. Not even sure how you managed to requote online with the same registration plate as the system won't allow you ......it tells you to call customer services as you're an existing policy holder.??
  12. Mattbowey for those that don't know. Lee is shall we say......a little tardy with his forum activity. Matt is usually on the case straight away for him
  13. Sorry to sea you go but I seriously can't see how a 57 plate Clio sport is significantly cheaper than the zed!
  14. 6 fair play I don't know @*!#!
  15. Best post in months!
  16. Horse bolted or what? Your search for the term mongtard returned 15 results
  17. Even Husky has made a sort of low key half arsed comeback.
  18. wait until I see her!
  19. Also calling bullshit on the bike thread.........4x4 ill go with!
  20. Am I missing something,,,,,,,,,he Audi one isn't really funny is it? It's just a copied load of bollocks from a troll?
  21. Fix damage, put right the error in your judgement and their ability ASAP - then absolutely put the brakes on with any more work........if the house is in a reasonable state of repair then refuse to allow any further enhancements. If they dont like it then they can breach their contract and stuff off...........plenty more tenants in the sea.
  22. Is it a Kananganangnannaaaanga noise Or a Clucketyclunketyclunckety Or a Clackaknackerclackernacker Or a Nyaaaaaaaaarnyaaaaaaaaaaarnyaaaaaaar noise?
×
×
  • Create New...