Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Fanktttths!!!!
  2. I don't know how to use this forum anymore it can suck my balls!
  3. All new cars should be like this! Pedestrian unfriendly!
  4. I'd rather eat a used johnny than drive a BMW on runflats again..........message ends.
  5. Shave a mo into your pyebs if you get to 200!
  6. Patience lambchop. These things take time. My guess is the next I'll hear (if I hear anything) will be a notice to owner through the post.........which clearly is when the real fun will start. However after interrogating his company on duedil.com I'm guessing they haven't got a pot to **** in so they'll probably not bother.......not worth his time really
  7. Funny thats the exact reason i like it!
  8. Ive been in court quite a few times and its boring as anything. You wait around all day long and you know your case will be the last - if not its postponed until another day so you waste 2 days sitting about. Then the barristers treat you like something they have trod in and basically call you a liar at anything you say. Then (if its the magistrates court) you get some old retired person who has no legal qualifications at all giving you some sentence they have picked up out of thin air and has no baring at all on the offence committed. Sentence! I don't plan on going to jail over this it's only small claims!
  9. Daves sig for the last month! I was diagnosed with Cancer in 1999 and can't praise enough the doctors and nurses who helped me through a very difficult time so please give what you can to Cancer support. I've joined Movember and Sons for the 30 days of Movember. As a wise man once said, "If you want to make a change, if you want to promote conversation, then grow, or support the growth, of a moustache". Please check out my Movember campaign at http://mobro.co/spursmaddave and see how I’m helping to change the face of men’s health.
  10. Donated biatch!
  11. I think I may have scared him off - he's an ex copper so I'm waiting to ge the 'notice to owner' where he's obtained my details from the DVLA which is something that legally he can't do because CPS Northern are not a member of any Accredited Trade Association (basically the BPA). Therefore if he does get my details from anywhere it must be from some slippery police contact that he's leaned on........that bullet is firmly loaded in the gun and waiting Dodgy signs and illegal DPA breaches - PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE do it I'm begging. I actually love these situations because there is literally no win for them; a ) I will have at least £150 of fun out of this b ) I will quite enjoy a day in court seeing how things operate even if I lose. c ) I love rattling the people who employ these companies by copying them into the emails. d ) I actually genuinely don't believe they have a leg to stand on.
  12. Have a good one old bean!
  13. I'm gonna say that's a good buy if the tyres are a decent brand. Looks immaculate and good service history. Little over the odds but what's the point in saving a few hundred quid on a lesser car
  14. .......surely your joking! I can't imagine this car being anything other than showroom given the purchasing process we all went through.
  15. Don't get angry just sell it as an Oem Bluetooth adaptor for a killing on eBay and let some other poor gimp deal with it
  16. Mmmmmm nuts Om..........nom
  17. Oops post at the same time. With 4 new decent brand tyres, full service history and immaculate everything else is say that's a reasonable price. Not a bargain, not a rip off. If its a good car then it's worth in because there are some dogs out there.
  18. Still not enough info.......depending on the year it could be a good or abysmal price. Regardless with that milage and hefty chunk of cash (regardless of year) I would be expecting immaculate.
  19. Got a response and some piccies. Hunted the owner of the company down on the internet just to put the wind up him.........hiding behind 'Customer Service Manager'.....give me a break! From: Appeals [mailto:Appeals@cpsnorthern.co.uk] Sent: 12 November 2012 15:24 To: Paul Rice Subject: RE: PCN 11162 Dear Paul, Thank you for your letter of appeal. Please accept our apologies in not replying sooner whilst we collated our evidence. Your vehicle was parked in an area clearly signed ‘No parking.’ The signs across the site which are numerous and visible state that parking is permitted in ‘own allocated bays only.’ There is also additional signage stating that parking is for residents only. If you are a resident of the site then you will have an allocated bay and you must only park in this bay. I have attached two of the photographs which were taken on this day which show your vehicle parked under the arches on the gravel area. This area is sign posted as a no parking area and is not a parking space that has been allocated for your use. The photographs taken are time and date stamped. The area you parked is strictly a no parking area and we have the authority of the landlord (The racecourse) to operate parking regulations in this area. This agreement is legal and law abiding and will be available should a court of law request to see it. We require payment of the parking charge at the reduced rate of £50 within the next seven days. If payment is not received within the next seven days then the charge will increase to the full rate of £80 and will not be discounted. If we are required to write to you again after 28 days from the receipt of this email then the parking charge will have increased to £110 as explained on the reverse of your parking charge. Please make payment by telephoning 0161 870 7171. Alternatively you may send a cheque or postal order made payable to CPS Enforcement (Northern) Limited, PO Box 198, Bolton, BL1 9AW. Yours Sincerely, Customer Service Manager My email back copying in the PR manager for the racecourse; Thank you Mr Foster, Just to clarify the signage on the wall – that’s definitely not just been stuck when you took the picture has it? Because it isn’t here……..taken from Google Streetmap dated June 2012. It isn’t here either – taken earlier today Notwithstanding this I believe my position is defensible in court. This is not clearly demarcated as a no parking zone as it is not marked as such (for example yellow hatching). Equally it has been deliberately gravelled, has a dropped kerb in front of it, is in constant use by vehicles as a supplementary parking zone for the Elan development and has no signage demarcating it as a ‘no parking zone’. Additionally the utilisation presents no blockage, detriment to the public, other land users or the land owner – the ‘charge’ is therefore disproportionate to any injury caused. The signage (if it was there) which sets out terms but does not demarcate this area as a no parking zone is not adequately lit and therefore should one park there in the dark it would be unreadable which would render one party to any perceived contract unable to agree to the terms. I am confident that no contract exists and that based on genuine and reasonable assumptions that this was an area for supplementary unallocated parking for visitors to the Elan site, no breach of any terms you set out in your signage could have existed anyway (based on my recent review of the signage). Moving forward I am now on notice that this is a ‘no parking’ zone. I shall refrain from doing so in future. Emma – I believe you work in PR/Press I have copied you in as your agent (CPS Northern) has engaged myself regarding a Parking Charge as per the email chain below. As a faithful and regular customer of the Race Course as its associated companies I would ask that some sensible discretion is exercised in this instance to avoid any bad feeing/unnecessary court action and would recommend some appropriate signage is erected to avoid this issue occurring again. I have no history of this being an issue with yourselves – it was a genuine misunderstanding of which I am now well appraised. I do appreciate the time taken to review this situation from you both and I would like to say particularly to Mr Foster that the professional and non-confrontational responses I have received from his company (whilst I conclusively disagree with them). I look forward to your responses and I hope you can understand my position. Kind regards Paul
  20. Mines got a man engine :-)
  21. Did you not offer to fellate the officer? They like that out there in the Bible Belt........try it with the judge at the court........it'll work ........trust me :-D
  22. Diahatsui Sirion........get 12 of them and pretend your a president with a fleet of cars.
  23. 250 for rays is near ridiculous in terms of being a bargain. Those wheels may perhaps look a bit better in a different colour. They seem a bit too busy to me and the light silver really shows up the detail.
  24. Alex never said it was crap oil just change the thickness of it Where did I put the snoring smiley?
×
×
  • Create New...