Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Wow! Epic idea!
  2. Cookie may have his old nurrish nav.......might need a new screen though because he smashed a screwdriver through it in frustration. Build one like Dave has done is the best bet.......or just go cheap and get Thomasthomaa
  3. No excuse ........ Kids need to learn that if you take the **** you get handed over to a convicted fiddler.
  4. Unless its a show car fecking horrendous chav crap.
  5. Give them over to glitter I say......bloody ungrateful kids,
  6. Can't do any harm having the brake fluid dropped too
  7. L&G are very well respected on here mate.....if your unsure then a known specialist may be best. I would trust the powerhouse myself but ultimately they are ford specialist (but they really know their onions).
  8. +1 what are you a cheap southern fairy!? Oh........right
  9. I was going to say navara.......Nissan or not you look the bollocks. Never heard anyone have a good thing to say about a warrior or l200......shame really as they're one of the nicest looking.
  10. I used to have a lurcher.......bestest most laid back dogs ever. Sorry for off topic op but the thread was always destined to be a load of balls anyway
  11. Nice.looks immaculate
  12. I want a whippet Stupid rabbits......I might get one and feed them to it
  13. Ricey

    Happy Bunny!

    Aces
  14. Hates it he does. He only hangs around here because the jag owners club banned him after desecrating his engine bay with paint and carbon lol
  15. Not that I hold any great sway with them but they'll know Carla's car if you want to do some name dropping.
  16. Rich well hates the zed mate don't listen to him........or better still threaten his car with a match (it's made of wood)
  17. Not quite.......you blamed it on yourself and not the fabled 'diesel' (yes yes I've used that excuse myself as well before now!) Unlucky TemperZ but look on the bright side A. Your ok and so is everyone else. B. You get to go car shopping! 1 accident won't cause too much bother with the insurance.
  18. DISCLAIMER THIS ISN'T INTENDED TO OFFEND ANYONE Does anyone else look at evo and scoobys and immediately think drug dealer for newer models and council estate warrior for older ones? I respect them for their engineering but they've got a pisspoor image.
  19. Also when people ask how to make the zed faster on a budget (slightly aside from what you asked) they are told to make it brake and handle better......that's where the fun is at.
  20. Does show how tech is coming on. Mine was 5 litre v8 300bhp 10 years old and for the 15 or so miles I drove it during my ownership I never saw over 18...........nursing it.
  21. Don't speed or speed and take it like a man if you do. Personally if I ever were to get pinged for speeding (I've been lucky not too over the years) I'd just take it on the chin and crack on. It's really not hard to keep it too the limits.......the zed is very versatile at all speeds.
  22. Wow! That is awesome
  23. Kind of hate all Mercs after my experience but that's a crazy ass car.
  24. As per pm I use the powerhouse in sandycroft.
  25. Gypsies getting ready to car jack you I reckon Unless the was one lonesome person with him I would have bounced as well and I'm first aid trained to the same standard as you.
×
×
  • Create New...