Jump to content

Ricey

Members
  • Posts

    8,423
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ricey

  1. Big Jessie........bit of cocodamol and a twack round the ear was as much as I was given.
  2. Also I'm not entirely sure that someone who advocates SETI would drive a Zed. Peugeot 1008 perhaps.
  3. Always drive with TC on in every car..........turning it off once in my RX8 with RE040's pretty much sealed that mindset for life. Still trying to wash the stains out of my strides.
  4. Ultimate grim........25 minute stood still in Baltic water waiting for a logjam of people to move.......never been so cold in all my days!
  5. Great chance for a bargain......does seem genuine.
  6. Haven't we just had a full moon? i was mid shave and remembered i didnt have a 'before' shot!
  7. Some right thinning going on up top! Graham thanks for the donation mate.......glad its something close to a lot of peoples hearts As an added treat i smashed my shoulder to smithareens yesterday so sweet bit of extra agony added to the mix.
  8. Beauuuuuutiful me likely. Out of interest have you ever experienced the full power of the car with it having all those issues? Is it going to be like getting a massive power upgrade?
  9. Special Hellrunner hairdoo initiated.........the lost member of the village people has been located Mohican is going red tomorrow as well! Before After
  10. Ah.....I must have knocked the screen and had only items I follow ticked
  11. Brokey? I seemed to lose all of my unread threads about 5.30 and I not had any new content pop in since
  12. I actually think this would be fine if it could be done somewhere that normal human beings were not at risk. Not because I think street racing is in anyway good or entertaining but if they're allowed to do it the chances are we can perform a covert 'cull' of a Darwinian fashion. My theory is the more cretins like this who kill themselves will also reduce the cretin populations ability to breed. The fact that most are men will lead to a cretin sperm shortage so the local scrotters will struggle to reproduce and create more wobbling hideous sausage roll crumb faced progeny.
  13. Do you live in a fort and only drive the car inside the walls It is fully comp? (Daft question - surely it must be ) That is a simply cracking price - not sure in the 7 years I have been on here I have heard of a cheaper price To be exact... £198.54 Everymans home is his castle All of my cars are fully comp. Its not worthhaving tpf & t, imo. I must admit, I was shocked. But, it was paid for, as of yesterday. So well pleased Smallprint Fully comp if hit by an asteroid
  14. Clingfilm the front end
  15. Waving a banana at a car is never a good idea!
  16. Needs lowering and spacers
  17. I say use it..........long term affect of knackering the engine will take some time by which point you've sold it on to someone else and saved yourself a sweet load of cash in the mean time
  18. Cats always used to smell like that years ago but seemed to have stopped of late. Always in a morning and always in reverse.........my nans mini was like a giant stink bomb first thing
  19. Absolutely the right thing to do - good price as well as DJTimo will attest........wrapping a roof isn't as easy as you might think!
  20. Lol only messing mate.....your right stock for stock the zed is far easier but once you get the bug your back to stripping to stock or finding the right buyer. NOS is a funny old thing really.......probably doesn't do a thing to harm the car but I would be terrified if I heard a car I was buying had been run on NOS because the sum total of my knowledge tells me that ill have a 'danger to manifold' warning then the floor will drop out if I buy it!
  21. Perhaps not quite so vociferously but I've got to agree with the earl of sandwich.......it's one thing critiquing a competitor......it's another wrapping 1 car and thinking your billy big bollocks so you can charge the same money. Start small, chuck a couple of good deals about, whore your work all over the forum THEN start charging big bucks and casting your (proven) expert opinion of your peers.
  22. I know everyone soils themselves about using Indy zed specialist but I say if you know a good garage and you trust them then stick with it......engines is engines at the end of the day.
  23. Yeah way harder to sell than a heavily modified zed that's been sucking on NOS!
  24. Sorry for swearing but ****ing **** me for ****ing **** sakes sure he's not ****ing bought a ****ing zed for **** sakes! You could probably have written that review before you even picked the up the amount of hours you've logged test driving! Glad your enjoying.......please don't crash it!
×
×
  • Create New...