Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Andy has had some practice too with a few Wales runs
  2. Haha more than welcome graham, I was thinking more for the Chaps close by up here who had some questions in this thread May be pointless now though given the thread is so old, still thought I'd throw it out there
  3. Ok so back in hereford until 5th January and I remembered this old thread. I know there are lots of plans on in the next few weeks but if anyone wanted to meet up for a drink, chat about the car and a spin give me shout
  4. Roadtrips in the zed. First Wales, then europe, 2500 miles across 11 countries. Then a lads weekend in the cars back in Wales. Cracking trips all with some great mates.
  5. Will370z

    Welcome Torqen

    Good luck with the venture Adrian and Taras
  6. Yup, good luck with the man cave, looking forward to coming down to test it out. Agree with Dave though, sorry to hear things didn't go so well.
  7. Very nice, enjoy
  8. Happy birthday Chris.
  9. Wow the bmw certainly snapped quickly on that corner. Looks like an entertaining circuit
  10. Happy birthday gents, enjoy
  11. Looks good Andy, and yes keep the keys away from the Mrs. Lol
  12. Congratulations well done. And yes go for option A but make it vague so it covers all bases
  13. He looks gorgeous Adrian, bet you and the family can't wait to pick him up
  14. Now that looks like fun
  15. So I've got a little party of 4-5 of us together and fancy trying the vault of glass raid this weekend. Anyone interested in joining?
  16. Going to have to do some research later to see if i can spot the zeds, looks like a fascinating puzzle
  17. I must admit I don't get the whole number plate thing
  18. http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/70277-how-to-add-pics-using-photobucket/
  19. Doesn't sound like the best place. I would not be happy about them leaving the car out if the window won't shut I was lucky, walked in and explained the issue, they recognised it straight away said the recall was incoming anyway so they would fix it and sort it out with nissan. I said i needed the car the following day so they took the lock due to go into one of the gtrs and put it in mine instead. Done and dusted and no charge to me what so ever.
  20. Best option is to use photbucket and post the link here
  21. Happy birthday Neil
  22. Vin numbers are referenced in the thread I linked
  23. Will have to try that one sometime. Rather addicted to European road trips after the trip to the alps
×
×
  • Create New...