Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Let's calm this one down gents.
  2. Happy birthday
  3. Happy birthday Darren, have a great evening celebrating and try not to nod off how's the pumpkin coming along?
  4. Will370z

    Cayman GT4

    Yup I'd buy one
  5. Sounds very interesting lol. You better buy snow tyres next
  6. We just used a website to book accomodation on the day we needed it. Worked so well, walked into some cracking places and twice got upgrades free. Cost varied between £60-90 per night
  7. Must not copy and paste again, must not copy and paste again Although i am now addicted to road trips and will be heading over that way this year at least once
  8. Happy birthday gents
  9. Welcome, you don't see many red roadsters. Enjoy
  10. Yup that sums it up well dan.
  11. Will370z

    370Z Nismo

    Good summary turtle, exactly my experience of the mk1 I test drove. Have fun with the future mods.
  12. It's simple buy a shed...... I have been pootling around in a 1.9TDI skoda for the last 2 months. It's been very practical, economical and comfortable and I have to say I've enjoyed it, totally different experience to the zed. But today I got the chance to take the zed out again for the first time in ages. Boy oh boy I had forgotten how cramped it is inside and how bad the visibility is. Felt very alien after the skoda. But omg I had totally forgotten how quick the thing is and the noise, wow. It's a little beast, love it.
  13. It's.......it's.......it's..... Not green....... Looks lovely mate, looking forward to seeing it in the flesh
  14. Ah a little trek from guildford then
  15. Where are you based, happy to take you out for a spin if you are close to show you what a proper exhaust and the uprev feels like
  16. Will......I do it for you second time round is the question Haha don't, my bank account can't take it. Love that noise though.
  17. I was about to reply but flyboy has summed up my points perfectly. I loved my 350, the noise and the raw handling it was great. I test drove a 370 and was underwhelmed, the stock exhaust was a big let down, there was no noise. I then had a 370 loan car for 2 weeks, it was not my choice of colour, it was an auto and again had the stock exhaust. At the end of the 2 weeks I wanted my 350 back. But something kept niggling at me. I loved the side profile, the wheels, the cabin, took a trip in guns with a stillen and realised what the car could be. I went for it and it was definitely the right decision. It is a different experience, it felt like it has a huge well of power there and with a proper exhaust sounds great but you are aware of more technology between you and the road so as flyboy said its not so raw. I recommend take one out for a longer drive and go in one with a non stock exhaust and you won't look back. But you will need to increase your budget
  18. Welcome, I used to live in deep cut but now in knaphill. There are lots of us in the area so make sure you come along to one of the meets
  19. Let me know if you have any luck I'm also interested in the upgrade I believe Darren already did the upgrade Chris
  20. Sat in one a while back, it was stunning. If I had the cash it's now my dream car.
  21. Will370z

    370Z Nismo

    Bit weird when it gets to the donkeys and you could play a drinking game with the number of times he says "but i digress", but it sure does look good in red
  22. Awesome, i see more and more of them every day. Loads over in Switzerland and italy
×
×
  • Create New...