Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Nice one graham, looking forward to seeing it all together
  2. Cheers, lots of good info.
  3. Thanks for the help dan, much appreciated as always
  4. Yeah agree, tyres are one thing I like to spend good money on, even on the little skoda. They are the four things that connect you to the road so it's money well spent.
  5. DSLR would be preferable Dan
  6. I know there are a lot of camera experts on the forum so wanted to pick your brains for some ideas as to be honest I don't have a clue when it comes to cameras. I am after getting a camera for my dad, trouble is his eye sight isn't great so will need a big view screen. Simple to operate with a clear user interface and common sense functionality is also important, but I want something that will take good pictures. Any advice or recommendations for particular cameras that may fit the bill. Budget is flexible, it's more important to get the right tool for the job. Got an exciting project coming up and he wants to record every step with photos. Thanks again Will
  7. Good luck with the build, looking forward to seeing the results.
  8. You are all sensible adults and there is no harm in this thread or anything that's been said, and if we started removing pointless threads, well, bang would go my bed time reading Personally for me I love both the 350 I had and the 370. I'd have to say the 350 was more fun on the road but in the roadster format the 370 looks better and the cockpit is a nicer place to be, but I still miss my old 350 and the Milltek and berks hfc combo. But would I go back, no.
  9. Pity they won't work with the roadster
  10. First purchase should be a proper exhaust
  11. Welcome to the forum. Regarding the purchase of new toys for the zed check out the traders subforum
  12. Welcome back, enjoy the new z d
  13. Just downloaded Ori and the blind forest for xbox one, what a beautiful game, such a sad start and enchanting music. Really enjoying it
  14. Never Winter is on XB1?? I loved the PC game when it was released years ago... don't suppose it's on PS4 also? Well don't worry about it, lasted an hour then deleted, thankfully it was free. Loved wow but neverwinter was awful.
  15. Yup dont risk it, its far too narrow
  16. Just spotted this video. Hope it doesnt get delayed again. Video makes the hairs on my neck tingle. Need this so bad lol <youtube>
  17. My local Nissan performance dealership confirmed a couple of years ago that they no longer sell the roadster in the UK. I cant remember the exact number but he stated nationwide Nissan only sold 15 or 50 in the previous year, no demand meant supply was ceased. This may change but I imagine that is unlikely. It was an interesting discussion. He was saying the 370 is a difficult brand to get across to the public. Customers come in two forms, the majority don't know Nissan sell performance cars so when they go in looking for a standard car they see one, are interested but its not practical / too expensive. Those that do know Nissan sell performance cars go in looking for the GTR so the 370 wont fit their needs either. Its in a tricky niche that isn't widely advertised. The roadster is then a specialisation in that small niche - so there is practically no demand, as there is no awareness that the possibility exists. Makes me happy though, i have a rather rare car on the road which suits me.
  18. That's scary. What a terrible thing to happen to the driver and everyone involved. Unfortunately there is risk involved in the sport though, things are far better than they used to be but you cant stop freak accidents from happening.
  19. Congratulations both
  20. Happy birthday col
  21. This may be dangerous (after playing wow for far too long) but currently downloading never winter on the xbox 1
  22. Congratulations, now you just need a nice exhaust to make it sing
  23. Pm sipar69, I believe he had some work dozen his Quartz zed by TGM and it was a good match
  24. I'm hunting for that button flex dont worry
×
×
  • Create New...