Jump to content

Will370z

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    10,023
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Will370z

  1. Yeah I have the same wheel, makes it more tricky but a whole lot more emersive, especially if you have the manual shifter too
  2. Howdy, a couple of us are having fun with forza 7 (looks and feels stunning with the Xbox one x and a lg c7) but it would be good to get more people in the lobby for some clean competitive racing. If you fancy joining in let me know your username here and I will send out invites if I see you in.
  3. Nice one Lexx, thanks for all the hard work. You've been a key driver for change and progress here and keeping the place running, it's much appreciated enjoy the gold status.
  4. Bit sad really, they should really let it go and invest time and money in the next gen zed.
  5. Would love to and see your new toy but I think the meet clashes with the goodwood revival
  6. Thanks all. Have to say it's been an absolute pleasure helping as part of the team here and giving something back to a place that has given me so much over the years. Little did I know when I signed up that it would lead to so many good friendships and a big social change for me. A lot goes on behind the scenes Here with a lot of hard work by the team to keep things ticking over and running smoothly. Unfortunately I no longer have the time to spare for an active admin role so it's only fair to make way for someone more active. dont worry you don't get rid of me that easily though, I'll still be here posting and sticking my oar in, just not in an official capacity. But then as Sean Connery said "never say never again" , I may be back and andy it was a pleasure helping you part with your cash. btw I imagine I'm a skittle slow here but who changed my tag to baldrick......
  7. Will370z

    New Ferrari

    Love the look of that
  8. Stunning, I have always loved those little cars
  9. Congratulations on the new toy. i have to admit it's the next step up that I keep looking at too. Been on auto trader far too much lately hunting for f types. have fun and I'd be interested on a write up to see how they compare. May be an expensive read for me though......
  10. Will370z

    Simply Japanese

    Have fun all, id definitely be there if I wasn't already off on another adventure. Enjoy
  11. A cracking weekend, very enjoyable and thanks to everyone for coming along. Great to see some old faces and meet some new ones. We have a good group of people here. The only thing I can say is continue in the same fashion and make sure you all get along to other events and meets that take place via the forum.
  12. Will370z

    370z Auto

    Test drive one before you buy. 6 years ago i was looking to upgrade from my manual 350 to a 370. I was kindly given a brand new auto 370 from the local dealer to test out while my zed was in for some work. I covered 2000 miles in those two weeks heading to north wales for a wedding and doing the zed welsh weekend. I have to say, i really did not like the auto box. Gear changes felt sluggish, they felt wrong at roundabouts and there was a big delay. I really did not like it. I bought a manual with the synchro rev matching and couldnt be happier, love it. However, a couple of years later i drove Adrians 370 which had been significantly modified. The gear changes were much more responsive and as the gear ratios were shorter (with the extra gear) the car felt much faster than my manual. it was a much nicer experience to a standard auto. I'd still pick the manual though but Adrians car was a beast that put a big smile on my face. Ultimately its horses for courses, some will love the auto, others not so do test one out
  13. Pull the fuse but if you wanted advice from a decent dealer try going to Aldershot, they dealt with my steering lock recall faultless and very quickly, even giving me the replacement part due for a gtr so I could get it sorted quickly. check the chassis number to confirm if you are in the recall range
  14. Duplicate, more info here http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/117290-photobucket-p500/ And yes it is annoying but the team are looking at options which may coincide with some other work
  15. I draw your attention to Coldels earlier post guys.........
  16. Looks good steve, nice one
  17. Welcome to the club
  18. Lol just a bit
  19. Ah the plans didn't come to fruition then for them
  20. GLWTS love those wheels
  21. Moved to the 350 area
  22. Nextbase 412gw Seems to win out on all the reviews and top recommended by which, whatcar, autoexpress etc so can't be bad http://www.halfords.com/technology/dash-cams/dash-cams/nextbase-dash-cam-412gw
  23. Just bought a dash cam so thanks for the reminder
×
×
  • Create New...