I have a sneaky feeling they may have cut the cord, hope I'm wrong. I'm sure the last time someone wanted to replace just the cord you had to buy the full unit.
I think we are now on version 3, especially when one of us went and accidentally wiped everyone of the map two or three years ago. Never did get to know who did it at the time it was felt better not to name and shame or they would feel the wrath and the p#ss taking on a monumental scale.
No problems at 130 but I guess it may depend on what you have done with your car also at that speed the car will obviously react to any movement a lot quicker especially if the road condition is rougher, that may in turn feel at that speed lighter. Is the car stock? I have a basic sports set up on brakes and suspension that firms everything up for less roll etc.
I only had one key so as above I bought a spare blank key and fob, took it to a local key man in Lincoln specialising in cutting and re-programming and no problems. You haven't said where your from but I would try it this way if you can, your Nissan dealer will do it but at a price and if times running out you may have to do it this way.
Many have tried most have failed, my mate who works for Nissan as a mechanic will tell you that every one he worked on over the last 10 years has the same problems, the pads are tiny to hold the weight of the car. Don't forget its unlikely that the pads are worn they are only gripping when the car is static and the handbrake is on.
cant find a video doing it tho as Clunking seems to mean grinding in american
Glad I'm not an American then, couldn't be done with Grinding when I should be Clunking, Sorry I just had to reply.
Should have just unscrewed your dido and waved it in her face
In her face? Sounds like she would have preferred it from behind.
And at that your Honour is where it all went so drastically wrong.
Always wonder why we called it Azure blue, I can see its much more sophisticated than the States and their Daytona blue but there again B17 was the flying fortress bomber in the second world war, hey-ho.
You might struggle at the moment for a second hand one, they' been a bit scarce at the moment, I think Clark Motorsports have new originals at the moment also there are sports versions with Tarmac. Wish you well, good hunting.
I guess driving 32 miles with your fingers crossed wasn't too easy. Got an inkling there will be a strong feeling of anticipation when you do the return journey home later on.