Jump to content

HaydnH

Members
  • Posts

    5,184
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by HaydnH

  1. And usually worse, I think the motor in the smaller beard trimmers is probably less powerfull for a start.
  2. Ts & Cs usually have to be reasonable, they couldn't put in there "if you wish to get your phone back you'll have to give us your car as payment" for example, if they did it wouldn't hold up in court. The question is whether them having the right to inspect the phone and alter their offer price is fair and if £8.95 is a reasonable cost to process and send the phone back to you, really I think that is pretty reasonable. Maybe the practices of under offering almost every phone regardless of condition are a bit shady though.
  3. I can see that from your avatar.
  4. That did sound like you meant Abbey, glad it was GTM you were on about. Just had the meds and COFFEE And your not doing 2 bad yourself! What on earth? Now you're replying to yourself... are you schizophrenic?
  5. The AA coming on this forum and asking someone (twobears?) to contact them regarding a complaint she posted could be an example.
  6. I did that a few times.
  7. For some jobs social media is a big plus, think I'd at least want them to state social media with the sites in brackets though.
  8. Jesus Pete! 5 posts in a row, is that a record?!? That did sound like you meant Abbey, glad it was GTM you were on about.
  9. Does that have to be your own unshaven ball bag? Sounds a little painful to me.
  10. I had a goatee for about 16 years, I never found a "beard trimmer" that worked well, personally I always went for proper hair clippers.
  11. Abbey do a buy-to-install option, which considering you'll have them to get an UpRev after the install anway (or one of the other handful who offer) seems like a good idea to me: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/67824-supercharger-packages-for-you-guys-to-fit/
  12. +3 or whatever we're up to now, however I'm going to try Bouncers as my next wax, the photo's Tim@Envy posted look shiny as hell! http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/75946-clio-182-cup-featuring-bouncers-capture-the-rapture-wax-and-britemax/
  13. Apparently I'm the highest bidder! That won't last unfortunately.
  14. Name and shame! And maybe PM them asking to defend themselves in this thread... at the very least alert the mods so they can keep a log of it, they probably won't do much with a 1 off thing, but if 10 people complain about the same member it might warrant action.
  15. You'd never make a salesman! Thank god!! If Steve isn't prepared to pay the price I can't force him. Unless you fancy your arm at Sales? Ooooh I'll do your sales for you no problem! Haydn: I'm interested, just for the carbon diffuser though so don't really want to pay that much. Haydn (on behalf of Wasso): Fine, have it for £100 and a beer or 2 at Wales next year. Haydn: Sold!
  16. How many quick fit staff does it take to change... ?
  17. Couldn't you have updated the title while you were at it?
  18. You'd never make a salesman!
  19. Mike, I reckon they're legit to be honest: However I'd make sure they pay their member trader fees.
  20. Still, at a current bid of £99 you could get a bargain even by ditching the tyres, could be a good buy for someone wanting to put different winter rubber on.
  21. I have FNSH, I'm tempted to switch to Abbey next year though, not happy with the last service I received from the dealer and my brother works there!
  22. That's cheating isn't it? Using a car in the Tour de France?
  23. Ooooh Googling "chat@theaa.com" actually gives lots of similar posts on various sites with different reference numbers, I think this may be genuine! Or it's the most persistent and professional internet troll I've seen... https://www.google.co.uk/#q=chat%40theaa.com
  24. +1 for Abbey if you're in Essex, they can explain everything about UpRev. Servicing won't effect it, btw, if you don't have full Nissan service history then Abbey provide a good service also. I jokingly complained that another member on here got marmite on toast when they were there and that I didn't... a few days later I got a pot of Marmite through the post from Abbey.
  25. I've just got the stunt jumps, knife flights and under the bridge flights to go. Stunt jumps are really getting on my tits though, trying to find nice cars after I've totalled them trying a few jumps is a pita... hence my annoyance at the garage bug.
×
×
  • Create New...