Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. HU is fairly easy to change, don't listen to the dealers :thumbsdown: Upgrading HU improves things greatly Upgrading speakers improves things a little more If you are going to go to the trouble of changing speakers I would recommend getting a decent amp to power them as the Bose one is a bit pants... Sub & amp is pretty pants too... So do what I have done New HU, new speakers, new sub & new amps you would be looking at £1,500+ though Oh and
  2. Oooh what did you get?
  3. It's a car at the end of the day much like most others. Don't listen to the scaremongers on here who say if you don't check your oil every day the engine will blow up, or if you don't grease your droplinks etc the car will fall apart. Just get it serviced when it should be serviced and at a decent independent garage recommended on here and post up if you get any warning lights or noticed anything strange and you will be absolutely fine If you have just bought the car you could get a service done even if it doesn't need it just to put your mind at rest and then you can enjoy it properly
  4. Have you thought about a NAS HD? Then stream to whatever you want... AVCHD (mts) plays fine on a PS3 or a PC with a decent codec pack and MPC
  5. Badges of what?
  6. Jokes or knickers
  7. I think servicing a Zed is a waste of time..... can I have a free P3
  8. I wonder if he is a Partridge fan I was wondering what they reminded me of.... Ah Haaaaaa !
  9. PMed.... although I don't need the weights as I am buff enough already
  10. A real man never EVER reads a Manual
  11. For those of us that just drive their Zed from A to B with the odd spirited drive now and again I would have thought the test is ideal. What you are talking about Neil is trackday use which I can understand you being interested in but I couldn't give a monkeys about I thought most people on here were for Vred's because of the looks more than anything else
  12. Wish I had know this when I refurbed mine, fuel from Dartford to Aberdeen and back twice..... bargain
  13. Zmanalex sells sensor spacers but as mentioned best to check the actual code first.
  14. Thats a bit of an improvement
  15. That exhaust is gonna take some cleaning.... a real dirt box
  16. Looks very nice, is it the same one Tom (Chippychip123) has
  17. The leather looks ok but it needs a few other touches like gear knob, steering wheel & doorcards really Different though
  18. Very nice, but a crapspeed box on the end of those lovelies is like putting a turd on top of your wedding cake
  19. + :headhurt: :headhurt: :headhurt: :headhurt: :headhurt: :headhurt: :headhurt: :headhurt: :headhurt: :headhurt:
×
×
  • Create New...