Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Iv'e got a zunsport too, very easy to fit
  2. Well done mate, the molyslip probably wont completely cure the 1st to 2nd clunkiness especially in the cold but once it is warm it will be silky smooth trust me
  3. Looks lovely Shame I didn't finish early enough to join the chaps
  4. Glad to see you are 'Moving on up'
  5. Yeah the connector is badly designed in as much as it will plug in the wrong way around and seem perfectly ok
  6. I don't care I have a Lemon Meringue pie in the fridge
  7. Come by..... come by
  8. Hope you enjoyed the Pizza
  9. I have seen posts saying that 10W40 & 5W40 are fine but the recommended is 5W30 sorry for the confusion
  10. 10W40 is indeed the preferred choice
  11. To be fair my son used to beat me when he was younger but now he is 20 and more interested in girls I can get my own back Beaten by a 9 year old though is basically shameful
  12. Well done cmck13 I already have molyslip in my gearbox so I would have donated it to a forum raffle or something
  13. I was just going to say the front lip looks like Tom's but he has painted the centre section black
  14. Rosie and Will, Rosie and Will Chugging along in the old Ragtop Rosie and Will, Rosie and Will and Will he steers the Zed They go and play And have a a look With Rosie's Power And Will's right foot The world they see, through the windscreen frame Rosie and Will they play their game quack (Insert exhaust note when Stillen is fitted) Rosie and Will, Rosie and Will Finding new routes home everyday Rosie and Will, Rosie and Will and Will he wears his cap (Unless it blows off)
  15. And you can have an awesome HU driving pants speakers and it will sound just as bad, going round in circles here... I reckon the OP should probably change both, can't really see either option making a huge amount of difference on their own really I would still change the speakers first as they are almost certainly the weakest link in the chain but at least changing the HU will give more functionality and better looks if nothing else
  16. Jim was working I believe.....
  17. Can't really be bothered to argue with someone that quotes their own posts I changed my HU in the Zed first as I wanted iPod / touchscreen etc but the OP might be quite happy with the HU
  18. Yeah yeah we believe you Will honest we do......
  19. Best news possible and your are right on the forum too and that's why nobody minds people who hang around either
  20. Hang on a Black Rose Roadster & an Azure Coupe both in Bristol, maybe it was Will & Papa Smurf
  21. Need to start a "Will370z spotted section of the forum"
  22. Some of us learnt programming pre-internet I think it will be great from a leaning point of view, each student could have one and bring it in and take it home again
  23. Go Nissan Cube Fairly lights
  24. I would say more than capable of streaming media over a LAN Not sure on H.264, it says it can but I have my doubts.... It is mainly aimed at schools etc to use as a learning tool for programming not as a direct HTPC replacement. At £30 it will cost less than a decent book on programming
  25. The OP already said he has the non bose so how will he have bose amp/speakers That's why I said he needs to decide on a budget first as swapping each bit will be a pain The Bose speakers are not great so am guessing the non Bose ones are worse so changing them would be my first option, no point changing for a new HU if the speakers are a pile of crap. For instance my Seat Leon came with awful speakers, I swapped them for decent Pioneer ones and it is a huge difference, cost me £120 fitted to change all speakers, no HU, no amps just crap speakers for decent speakers
×
×
  • Create New...