Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Must say I liked it better as it was in your sig... plus what a couple of others have said about limiting air flow would worry me too
  2. I have never thought of it from a rescue vehicle point of view and I didn't drive when mine were little... It makes perfect sense and I would hope if 2 cars were in an accident and one had a 'Baby on Board' sticker you would hope that at least that car would be checked first. Good point about taking it down when there is no child or baby in the car, can't see anyone doing that though
  3. Oh to be 32 again Needs must and if you need rear seat (even ones that you can't get into ) That colour does look a little dull in the picture but like you say it must look better in the sun I can honestly say I haven't ever seen another one in that colour, can't for life of me think why
  4. I don't think a sign in the car window makes any difference, you are either a considerate driver or not which is kind of what Pete was saying...
  5. One day my son.... one day
  6. Glad you got it sorted, if the sub out an rca? I think I had to wire an RCA to the sub when I fitted my Pioneer, can't remember exactly as now I have a seperate sub / amp
  7. I learnt a long time ago not to worry about what other people think
  8. Llewenod doogyrev The drinks at the Legends Bar are on you
  9. I used to love the Simpsons before Family Guy came along.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIufhtTUnBo
  10. I think it is more the colour that doesn't suit it, it looks like an old mans colour... would suit a Lexus lovely
  11. When I moved last year I hired a white van and on one of the trips I accidentally cut a car up, pulled out and completely missed a gear As soon as I could I pulled back in and was ready to give my best apologetic look as the car went past. What i got was a bloke leaning across causing the car to swerve and calked me a *****, his missus shouting even worse... and 2 toddlers in the back looking about as scared as I have ever seen kiddies I have remembered their faces as I am sure they will turn up on Jeremy Kyle
  12. The unit is very new and may require a different steering adapter, and you should have used the mic that came with the unit, never heard of anyone trying to use the oem mic
  13. best colour too
  14. Yeah if you don't get the ones fitted with spacers they are not very expensive from Zman Or just get an upRev and get the CEL sorted for good
  15. I may be a combination of all the above but I put an earthing kit on my Zed and it did make a difference, it used to idle quite rough when stopped at lights etc but now a lot better
  16. You can however play cassettes
  17. Haha! Yeah, I did. Posting this question was my last option. I'll look back over the guide but I'm sure it only mentioned splicing the earths together. If you have the Bose, then the speakers have an amp which requires a remote signal from the HU to tell it to fire up.... so no spliced wire to the amp then no sound.... If the HU is firing up and staying on the you have earthed it ok, did you plug in all 4 RCA leads, Red / White / Yellow / Black ?
  18. You are not on your own Sarnie, firstly you said it twice and thirdly I agree, horrible colour, naff wheels and well... it's a TT Enjoy your new car though who gives a crap what anyone else thinks
  19. Yep still critically ill in the heart attack centre at the London chest hospital. Some reports say they tried to resuscitate him for 6 minutes some say 10 minutes, brain damage normally occurs after just 3 minutes without breathing but can depend on the individual, lets just hope for the best I suppose...
  20. If it is 280bhp it will be pre-facelift, you can check the interior is the biggest change nicer plastics and a air con knobs and a bit silver bit round the gear knob....
  21. Hmmmm follow instructions you must. Search you should use....
  22. He is young and supposedly very fit... so hopefully will make a full recovery
  23. I'm the OP and I started going off topic, I always do I am not so much a spring chicken as an old c0ck
  24. Yep it does You need about a 3 mile runway to get by that though Yep I have had my upRev for a year and I can't say that particular statement has ever been tested
  25. They spent ages trying to revive him and carried on even as they took him to the ambulance it doesn't look good...
×
×
  • Create New...