Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Be aware even with the code this will not work as it is 'paired' with the host ECU it can be sorted but not sure what the hassle / cost is.....
  2. That' a great idea! Yabba Dabba Do It !!!!
  3. I tried to swap my girlfriend once but Customer Services at Argos were not having any of it
  4. Not heard of them, are they on the Autobahn? (gets coat)
  5. Totally agree if you are drunk and have an accident you should not be insured. Everybody knows the limits, I don't drink at all but even if I did I wouldn't take the chance of having a couple etc. if you know you have to drive then you know you can't drink. At my work we now have compulsory drink & drugs test after any kind of accident, even no blame ones and so far 6 people have been sacked and another couple have 'resigned' in just 6 months... and thats people driving 45 tonne vehicles
  6. First for sale thread I have seen that doesn't mention the year of the car or a price Good to know the cambelt has been changed, very reassuring
  7. And that's just Colin Has Papa earned his Blue & Silver clipboard yet :wink: No, but if you get caught short you could always shout bucket at him Hmm.... don't think I will be borrowing his grit guard
  8. Also pretty worthless without a bit more info
  9. Graham, judging by one of those pictures you should never wear a 100% wool fleece in Wales
  10. Definitely magnetic
  11. And that's just Colin Has Papa earned his Blue & Silver clipboard yet :wink:
  12. When I lived in Sweden the standard rate was 35% and the tax on alcohol was unreal!!!! Luckily I don't drink
  13. Anytime, although we can just do a circle throught the tunnel
  14. Was a real pleasure Neil Glad you enjoyed the Zed soundtrack... and the audio one too
  15. And well done with the freebies
  16. Hope it all goes well matey
  17. Have a good one buddy Don't do anything I wouldn't do...
  18. And that's just Colin
  19. Hope it sounds a little better, at least it was a no cost option Plenty of advice on HU's on here too
  20. Pete I can offer you the exclusive package, a night in my spare room, trip round the M25 and including lunch at the Little Chef of your choice.... Only £100 I am up for a Dave's Tour of the M25 .... but I aint going to Little Chuff, I know a much nicer place just of the 25 in Westerham who do great Scampi Cool you know I am a sucker for some nice Scampi
  21. Pete I can offer you the exclusive package, a night in my spare room, trip round the M25 and including lunch at the Little Chef of your choice.... Only £100
  22. I will buy you a ticket Jim But if you win you are paying the freight charges
  23. OUCH hope he is fully comp
  24. No but then I live just off it, I guess it could be interesting for someone who lives a fair bit away.... 4hrs? I guess it leaves at 4am on a Sunday morning then
×
×
  • Create New...