Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. +1 if it was ok before fitting and removing the parrot I would go back and get them to sort it... unless yiu feel confident to have a poke around
  2. I expect he will loose his no claims
  3. I am seriously considering doing my CBT and getting a bike as my commute involves the Dartford bridge / tunnel so not only will I avoid the traffic but it will be free. Now hopefully the bikers on here won't shoot me down in flames but the thing that has put me off before is that most (not all) bikers driver (ride?) like complete and utter planks who think the road is their race track and tailgating a car at 60/70mph and undertaking are 'normal' practice... I am not too worried about becoming a smudge somewhere as if we all felt like that we would never get out of bed in the morning I like the advice about getting a smaller bike to start with that sounds very sensible, which is why it is probably the last thing I will do
  4. 1. Ebized+1.............sat & sun................18/19/20 May (Fri, Sat, Sun) 2. Wasso+1.............Sat & Sun ...............Fri, Sat, Sun 3. Maccaman...........(Sat & Sun)..............18/19/20 May 4. ChrisS+1..............Sat & sun...............staying at own 5* accommodation 5. Ken....................Sat & Sun...............18/19 May 6. Chesterfield+2......Sat & Sun...............18/19/20 May 7. glrnet+1..............sat & sun................18/19/20 May 8. Bockaaarck+1.......Sat & Sun...............18/19 May 9. JetSet...........}....Sat & Sun...............No accommodation needed 10. 350ZCaroline.}....Sat & Sun...............No accommodation and Sunday drive only 11. Will 350z+1 ........Sat & sun...............18/19/20 May 12. Blacky+ 1...........Sun.......................19th May 13. Andyvvc+1.........Sat & Sun...............18,19 and 20th May 14. Madmarky...........Sat & Sun ..............Fri, Sat, Sun 15. Lincolnbaggie.......Sat & Sun..............18/19/20 May 16. octet(+Leti)........Sat, Sun................18/19/20 May 17. choptop+1..........Sat & Sun..............18/19 May Booked 18. Darren-b.. .........Sat & sun................18/19/20 May 19. Shire350z........... Sat & Sun ............. 18/19/20 may 20. Ricey & Carla........Sat........................Chez Moi 21. M13KYF................Sat......................No Accom required 22. Marzman...............Sat......................No Accom required 23. RC182+1...............Sat&Sun...............18/19/20 May Booked 24. R35LEE +1...........Sat & Sun.............. 19th May Booked 25. daveparkin+1.......Sat & Sun................ 18/19/20 May 26. Atkin666+ 1..........sat& sun ............... 18/19/20 may booked 27. zippy+1.............. sat & sun ............. 18/19 booked 28. garetgax +1............sat & sun........... 18/19 booked 29. GT4 Zed +/-1............Sun.................No accomodation required 30. mattbowey .............Sat&Sun ............ Will be booking the 19th soon 31. zDan +1..................Sun.................... No accomodation required 32. Screamer + 1.............Sat & Sun................19th May (Sat) 33. Sparky + 1................sat & Sun.................19th (sat) booked 34. ccoxyy +1.................Sat & Sun............No accomodation required 35. gort................................Sun........... No accomodation required (drive only) 36. SpursMadDave + 1.....Sat & Sun.......18th/19th/20th Booked Ebized edit - now in slot 12 Dave - see below vvv
  5. Kudos on wrapping the centre console I did this myself so I know just how difficult it is to get a really good finish :thumb: Ripped mine off for an RSW kit mind
  6. +1 Very true, I test drove a couple and it almost put me off! I got a good one but when I had syncro issues and clutch went it drove like a pig :thumbsdown:
  7. In before the (steering) lock
  8. This is not true. There is many cars on here with much much higher mileage still on original clutch. I'm on late 20k's on original clutch with a good few miles on track having its arse kicked. Mine wasn't changed at 70k
  9. That was the first thing I noticed too
  10. Yep those prices look about right, also remember that Falkens are softer so won't last as long as REO50's either Only critisism I have seen of REO50s is that they are skittish when cold & wet, well I don't know about anyone else but I tend to drive to the conditions....
  11. Lovely Jubbly
  12. Well I have been living where I am now for almost a year and paid no water rates whatsoever as even though all the manhole covers say 'Property of Thames Water' they refuse point blank to bill us saying that we are not in their area Car clean meet at my place in the summer
  13. I was kinda put off by your mum holding the video camera Dave... My missus is a bit older than me but she ain't gonna be happy with that comment
  14. I'm not going to let it lie until you go on the show mate
  15. Get online and save a few quid now then
  16. I believe it will go up from April 1st? So you should be ok on the old rate but don't take my word for it
  17. Really not my cup of tea but looking very all the same
  18. Going up by inflation would be 3% I believe.... so if that's right them about £7 or if you are unlucky and pay the higher rate then about £15 not a huge amount, you could easily lose that much if you take the petrol nozzle out too quick and spill a couple of drops of super on the tarmac
  19. even if they are all different you can probably flog them on eBay separately or something
  20. Indeed, anyway why haven't you called
  21. Cleverdick
  22. Mine was due end of the month and the increase probably wouldn't have affected it, but I renewed the other day just to be on the safe side.... bargain only £260
  23. In the searchy
  24. Don't worry my old girl will be clean
  25. Fixed that for you Guilty as charged
×
×
  • Create New...