Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. There are not that many choices... Coupe or Roadster pre-facelift, facelift or HR, later models put out a bit more power but attract a higher tax band... GT Pack - desirable upgrades Rays Alloys - again a desirable option Colour - Must be Azure All depends on available budget really, lots of threads on what to look out for
  2. Yes but the only track I have been near is a Scalextric one As everyone has said it will be more than adequate for what you require
  3. I thought I had seen a guide somewhere.... Would have just posted a link to yours..... You even replied in it, lol Like I can remember everything I post on here 99.9% of it is pure drivel anyway
  4. I thought I had seen a guide somewhere.... Would have just posted a link to yours.....
  5. Good luck I'm sure it won't take a lot to sort out
  6. http://www.opieoils.co.uk/p-894-motul-rbf-600-factory-line-racing-brake-fluid.aspx
  7. 1st Mod Exhaust, all bets are off I still can't believe Nissan can sell a 30k+ Sports Coupe or Roadster with an exhaust that makes about as much noise as a fart in the wind.....
  8. I don't know for sure as I never had a Bose long enough to do anything to it, but I haven't seen anyone else have this problem, most have said the guide is really good so yeah maybe a case of you being a bit too inventive
  9. What new pads are they?
  10. On the back of the pedal is a plastic clip holding the pedal to the lever and this will need to be unclipped with a flathead screwdriver then you can unhinge it and pull it right off. Insert the new rubber bushing into the new pedal and slid it into the hinge. Push the pedal back against the lever and latch it into place with the new plastic clip. If you look at the back of the new pedal you will see the bit where it slips on and the bit where it slides on or off.
  11. Good to see father popped along with you She certainly is a Whole Lotta Rosie
  12. It could always be worse.... we could be in Greece
  13. I think you answered your own question there
  14. Once you get the gear knob surround out you will see it's pretty easy
  15. +1 on you being a big girl Hey, you can't say anything... We've all seen the pics I'm no girl, I'm all woman
  16. +1 on you being a big girl
  17. Yeah that was the bit that got me too
  18. I have always said on here that you should sell for whatever you think you can get... I met the guy at the Grasshopper too seemed a nice chap, and the car certainly has some presence Nice wheels, but £2k? I am sure I priced up the blue/gunmetal ones and they came out at around £1k with mid range tyres... Unfortunately they don't do blue / silver
  19. Why not just put it in the loft and swap it back when you come to sell especially if you end up trading it in etc
  20. Not yet ......... I don't think he wants to come out Can't blame him he has probably seen the state of the economy and the country and decided it's nice and warm in there and a constant supply of food
  21. Would get rid of mine in a heartbeat +1 I need to run a car, I choose to run a Zed, if I can't then I won't. Maybe if I had a Fezza & a Jag & a Zed etc I might feel differently....
  22. Just thought the questions were in the wrong order that's all
×
×
  • Create New...