Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Milltek-800 You probably needed a new exhaust anyway, £800 for a full system like the Milltek is about average, you can do it cheaper but you can also spend a lot more. I have NEVER seen anyone on here say that changing the exhaust makes any benefits in power. upRev-480 Probably the best money you can spend on a Zed, it totally transforms the throttle response and mis range torque, it isn't always about numbers. Also you spent so much because you got an upRev before you got everything sorted so had to remap twice, so more dyno time... Plenum spacer-150 Could be argued does not do a lot without an upRev, but if you are going to get a map you might as well get the best out of the engine you can. JWT pop charger-100 Well documented on here that this loses you BHP in general so not sure why you bolted one on, maybe you enjoy the sound in which case why moan about dyno results? Berk HFC's-370 Again purely for noise, if you wanted more BHP you should have spent it on a better Ypipe (XYZ?) or got decats possibly. Ams pulleys-180 When I saw these on here I did a bit of research and was told by someone I respect that this would be a complete waste of time and money.... Conclusion Just my thoughts, not having a pop just adding a bit of perspective, you clearly are not impressed with spending £2k on a NA engine and not getting any 'results' but 5 minutes searching on here would have told you that and saved you £2k if bragging rights were all you wanted...
  2. It just needs to warm up a bit, if you can't get 2nd usually back to 1st then into 2nd works...
  3. A certain Mod has been slow on the uptake there....
  4. What exactly is the problem with the box
  5. Slightly less than his rear bumper
  6. Normal mate so just chill If the temp is normal why does he need to chill the water
  7. I have almost the exact same set up (except pulleys) on my Zed and it made the equivalent of 300bhp which I was more than happy with. But then I wasn't chasing BHP I just wanted to get the best out of the car. This thread should be made a sticky for all those that come on here and say 'what are the best mods to get the best BHP from my Zed' then maybe finally they will get the message
  8. Is it black and missing a stereo at the moment and yes it was shameless
  9. Isn't that nice, still getting welcomes nearly 3 years after joining Such a friendly.... and sometimes very random place
  10. Jeez have you seen how many they have sold in just a couple of days
  11. All back together apart from the sun visors which needed another coat of paint.... Pictures haven't come out great, you need to see it in the flesh really Only thing I am not 100% happy with is the colour of the plastics I sprayed, I went for a matt black and it is more of a very very very dark grey But those come out easily without taking the headlining out so I can always redo them at a later date. It looks so much better without sun visors, do I really need them Oh and YES I know I need to hoover my roof
  12. Haha yeah I was going to draw a pucture of Mary on the passenger one but I chickened out
  13. Bargain mate, nice unit
  14. We all love you
  15. Cheers again mate the other alternative was going to be draw a picture of a face on a bit of card and put it in there instead
  16. Very carefully now that I know where the pressure points are I might even be able to do it without breaking the mirror
  17. Ahhh well I am on my 2nd set of RSW trim :wink: Should all be going back in this morning hopefully
  18. Not all driver seats have the bulge :wink: clue is in the advert it says they are from a Roadster...
  19. Only one small ding
  20. Well time to put a hem on it I think, has been sew much fun though
  21. Unless the connectors have changed from the V1 and V2 then you need to be VERY careful when plugging in the connector to the pedal, it will go in the wrong way round if you force it which will bend the pins and cause lots of problems Not trying to put anyone off buying one, they are great I had one myself but just something to watch out for
  22. Not at all but you are beginning to needle me....
  23. Mine was more helpful than Jim's
×
×
  • Create New...