Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I reckon a CF Tonneau would be
  2. What about a K1 with decats...? Yeah probably equally loud
  3. Stunning mate
  4. Like Vik said Knockhill is in the middle of nowhere, if a track has residential area nearby they might not be so accomodating
  5. If you haven't got a Costco near you I can have a look at the Lakeside one if your not in a rush
  6. I would imagine BC + Decats is about as loud as it gets Have to get Neil one of these for the meets -
  7. When I had my BC fitted someone told me an old member, Adrian? Had one fitted with decats and it was insanely loud but also got some of the best dyno results too Are you sure they are going to let you track the car if it is too loud
  8. F***ING LOUD !!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. Don't know where you are based but glrnet just had the lower section of his bumper wrapped by a place nr Crawley
  10. Just checked it again and vpower is 143.9 near me. So, that works out at £117 per week just on fuel. Why not use Tesco or Sainsbury Super fair bit cheaper and then at least then you will get points.....
  11. 5) Ebized knows nothing about the 370z Corrected again Oh now I think that is very far from the truth But as they say every day is a school day
  12. http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=57943&hilit=interior+led No Orange
  13. 5) Ebized doesn't know everything about the 370z
  14. spursmaddave

    Oil

    Once a year sounds better than every 3k Once a year or every 9k whichever is sooner
  15. Indeed and the new one comes with 180bhp as standard
  16. Ibiza Cupra might be worth a look then
  17. What about a Cupra, Leon or Ibiza if that's too big?
  18. And sane compared to at least 2 of my Ex's
  19. Lovely wheels but please get the right size tyres I know each to their own etc but I think the over stretched look really spoils those fabulous rims
  20. Lovely to see such a great car have so much love and attention given to it
  21. Now that's an offer not to be turned down
×
×
  • Create New...