Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Just move the bedpost a few inches away from the wall :wink:
  2. We can only get Radio 1 at work and Moyles really winds me up, he is a genuinely funny guy but when he says something funny and everyone laughs he just goes on and on and on and on milking it till you just want to strangle him to shut him up..... or is it just me
  3. Didn't know you and Jim were footballers Paul
  4. I'm just worried about getting my hair done before the Merc goes I was hoping for a Justin Beiber fringe but I may be aiming too high, maybe a Richard O'Brien fringe is more achievable....
  5. The Bose system speakers are not much better, when I took mine out I was quite surprised how poor they are...
  6. Go DAB ! Planet Rock FTW
  7. spursmaddave

    Neuton tyres

    Phew the tyre police were just about to call on you
  8. spursmaddave

    Rays

    And almost certainly in stock & good to go :wink:
  9. I must admit I don't know a lot about these things but being lightweight isn't really an issue unless you have to transport it around surely?
  10. And I imagine it would be worse over here with our weather If you plan to use the car just for shows then great, also think about resale time, having a completely cream interior is only going to appeal to a VERY small amount of buyers....
  11. I would guess double that probably more You could maybe flock all the plastics rather than cover in leather...
  12. What do you mean by 'full cream' ? Seats would be best part of £800-1000 alone depending on quality of the leather...
  13. Is it time to come back in from the cold?
  14. Happy Birthday
  15. spursmaddave

    Rays

    I'm sure if they are available they will be a reasonable price and in good condition
  16. They are tailored to the engine so unless it was for a 1.9 TDI with exactly the spec of your Fabia you could do more damage than good I see what you mean about spending money on the car, maybe a £399 remap is ott, you could try a tuning box although I haven't seen them as cheap as £75.... but at least then when you part company with the car you have something saleable to get some pennies back That looks like a good bet, I very much doubt it is as effective as a full remap but then for £80 you can't complain...
  17. They are tailored to the engine so unless it was for a 1.9 TDI with exactly the spec of your Fabia you could do more damage than good I see what you mean about spending money on the car, maybe a £399 remap is ott, you could try a tuning box although I haven't seen them as cheap as £75.... but at least then when you part company with the car you have something saleable to get some pennies back
  18. You are in Kent aren't you Chris? AMD Essex are just over the Dartford bridge, nearer £400 for a remap but they really know their stuff and they specialize in VAG cars
  19. spursmaddave

    Rays

    Depends what he defines as 'overpriced' I guess, all a bit vague... I should have kept the one from my accident as he isn't bothered what condition they are in
  20. spursmaddave

    Rays

    Try Will350z not sure if he has sold his or not
  21. Pardon?
  22. spursmaddave

    Neuton tyres

    Do they do them in the right sizes for the Beetle?
  23. spursmaddave

    Neuton tyres

  24. Pride always comes before a fall Glad you chose the best colour Zed, fastest, most attractive to women etc etc
  25. Better than a Douglas I got a Geoff Also done BTW
×
×
  • Create New...