Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Shouldn't this question - Come before this advice -
  2. No worries, are you Uncle Jim yet
  3. I think we all know your opinion is worth a bit more than 2p :wink:
  4. Yeah I know all the old threads, just never seen them on eBay
  5. I noticed the other day there seems to be loads of these on eBay claiming to be compatible with the 350.... anyone tried it? I know it's been discussed loads on here
  6. I did send you a sign for your new car, maybe it got lost in the post.... F.E.C.K O.F.F....... No pleasing some people
  7. All depends really I guess. I have a little diesel hatchback that goes like a rocket so never have that much of a step down really.... Im getting so my Zed is probably the fastest thing I will ever own, I will more than likely miss it but other things take priority like comfort etc after a while I guess.... I think what you are asking is a bit too subjective to answer properly, different for everyone Anyway nice to have a different sort of welcome post from the usual 'how can I get 350bhp for £50' threads
  8. I can see a lot of people who can't afford expensive high performance cars seeing it as a good idea and what is wrong with the 'if they can afford the car they can afford the extra tax' argument? Nobody drives a supercar or even a 350z through necessity but through choice, so I can't see many people feeling sorry for anyone having to give it up
  9. I did send you a sign for your new car, maybe it got lost in the post....
  10. If you wanna do a swap tomorrow, say about lunchtime
  11. It will make a big difference I am sure, although still bad when its
  12. Thanks for the welcome!!! Thats my point though! I havent been back in the corsa or astra since i got the Zed! I cant help but feel im already spoiled for other cars! Am i doomed to a life of seeking 300bhp as a minimum requirement?!! I'll inevitably crash a car at a roundabout looking for Zed power in a Focus or some such!! You will be ok, the novelty will unfortunately wear off but then when you drive a 'normal' car you will long to get back behind the wheel of your baby which will feel twice as fast again That reminds me I haven't driven mine all week..... must go for a drive tomorrow
  13. Yours does sound a bit fecked DB It isn't one of the strongest components of a 350 huh.... hope you source a decent replacement and fall in love with your car again I had a similar experience about 6 months into owning mine on about 75k, I started getting a horrible buzzing and vibration in 5th and then the clutch became so bad it hurt my left knee... new clutch & flywheel with a gearbox oil change and it was sweet as a nut, that was nearly 30k ago now
  14. Maybe never Especially if you get back in the Astra or Corsa for a while then back in the Zed
  15. Whatever model you got you will have a Great Time in it.... do you see what I did there Ok just me
  16. But worth it
  17. Nah just trying to raise a smile
  18. Wow.... if this wasn't someone on the forum I would be saying about 3k (at least) overpriced Note : oops I just did GLWTS
  19. Nissan genuine oil + molyslip still notchy when cold but smooth as you will get once it warms up
  20. It was going to happen sooner or later.... All for a good cause
  21. I was going to keep this until we next met up but seeing as the dreaded day came today I thought it only fitting to reveal it now.... It is a 350z It is silver It has some lovely decals (Better than NeilP's ) It has aftermarket wheels It will not cost anything to export to Canada
  22. Birdy tells me you will be in that club next year too. A little birdy told me..... to feck off out of his nest and find my own worms
×
×
  • Create New...