Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Just leave the exhaust off, it will sound just like a K1
  2. An answer for everything.... darn you glrnet
  3. and after.....
  4. spursmaddave

    Wanted

    Man those seats are bright
  5. Now that's a phrase you don't hear everyday
  6. Like lovely ladies they come out with the Sunshine
  7. Watch it or you will need stitches
  8. Our last surviving cat, lost the other 2 in the last year Dunster Quick look to make sure nobody sees her looking 'soft' All clear so time for a cuddle
  9. Hopefully not Satan If so Graham is going to Hell for saying the car was dirty
  10. Lucky that a light scrape only rips part of the drivers seat off Makes my dent last year look like a stone chip
  11. If you contact whoever refurbed them then they could tell you the exact colour There are many many shades of grey
  12. Only thing I would say is that the door handle needs to match the wheels really as it sticks out....
  13. Thats cos your on your iPad and its flash Aren't all iPads flash
  14. Plasti-koting done Not too shabby seeing as I am a spraying noob... Also did a bit of sewing Could have dyed the visors but decided to make covers for them Just got to plasti-kote the actual mirrors... Talking of mirrors I now have 14 years bad luck (yes I managed to do both sides) But a friendly local forum member helped me out yet again, thanks Darren He even brought a spare, he knows me too well
  15. Nicely done play it smooth, play it smooth.....
  16. Surely most dual intakes would sound better It's all to do with the box it sits in, no other air intake sounds the same I know, only pulling your leg
  17. Surely most dual intakes would sound better
  18. It certainly wouldn't hurt to do it, but it is a minimal change and it corrects itself anyway, I have never bothered I agree about the noise
  19. Crazy money
  20. They are probly just worried about fecking it up! Like Chris said post up your rough area and I am positive someone will recommend a garage not too far
  21. £1,000,000 or free with a bag of -
  22. The Berks shouldn't need cutting they are an exact swap for the normal cats, I would go somewhere else, also £100+ seems steep. There will almost certainly have to cut the bolts unless you are very lucky but even then that is steep
  23. If you like the Fuel 6 ones then go for it, they might be heavy and not to everyones tastse but it's your car at the end of the day I would personally just get another set of Rays as they are light and made for the Zed
×
×
  • Create New...