Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. At least my Zed is Azure :lol:
  2. Wow Colin, I have literally never seen one of those before Not exactly my cup of tea but it suits the car and the look you are going for
  3. Daryl likes Skylines
  4. I'ce always like yellow on a blue car but you really need to change those wheel nuts.... they need to be the same colour as either the wheels, or the calipers or the car
  5. The spacers look strange in that list, everything else is to improve handling but they are just for show.... Personally I would go for DBA discs and ferrodo pads
  6. Looking very nice already, I can see this is a car that will have some proper money spent on it
  7. I like your seats (apart from the Red Zed) I don't like your exhaust You have lovely nuts
  8. I had the same code before I got the upRev, ZmanAlex also sells some O2 sensor spacers if you don't intend getting a remap
  9. It hasn't really worked for about 18 months
  10. If they look the same you should be fine, if they were the later ones they would look very different. £75 sounds like a bargain well done
  11. A 2004 wouldn't have bi xenons either
  12. I'm almost completely sure nobody has.....
  13. But likewise I wouldn't go out with Pippa Middleton and take her shopping to Primark... Each to their own
  14. Eric Cantona looks like he wants a slightly bigger part in the next song...
  15. All taken in the spirit it was given
  16. Once you drive one you will find out there is very little not to like Make sure you drive a few though as you might be a duff one with a clutch on the way out or worn bushes.... The one I'm looking at is on 54k with full Nissan service history. Other than the clutch, bushes and alignment, is there anything else I should be looking out for? Again there are some good guides on here ( I won't post the pic again ) Clutch is the biggy as it is around £800 to replace and life can vary from as little as 20k up to as much as 70k+... All depends how it has been treated. Other than that check for creaks and clicks from suspension or rear axle, the engine is pretty bullet proof unless run on cheap petrol for a long period, OEM exhaust is prone to split at the rear box other than that most things are visual.... Good luck with the search (pun intended)
  17. They might work ok but I don't think they look right, I have them on the Leon and got some for the Zed but they didn't suit it
  18. PIAA wipers are the preferred choice although a lot of people swear by the floppy aero ones, but I think they look cheap and nasty
  19. I think your project threads will save you The only flames I want to see will be coming out of your exhaust
  20. Once you drive one you will find out there is very little not to like Make sure you drive a few though as you might be a duff one with a clutch on the way out or worn bushes....
  21. 3 of the most commonly asked questions on here so if you take the trouble you will find a cornucopia of information
  22. When you know what you want to do about the 'issues' post up for some friendly advice
  23. Ok well being saying to a woman that it must be her 'time of the month' even in jest may have been ok in the 70's but these days is just plain offensive. That constructive enough? You're quite right Dave, it is. But then, is it any worse than referring to the testosterone flying around, when I don't actually think it was relevant to the point anyone was trying to make? I posted that deliberately to make a point, and it would seem that it was taken in exactly the right context. That said, I apologise if it offended any of the other sprinkles we've got on here, genuinely wasn't mean like that. And as for being a *****, you're spot-on. I consider it to be a badge of honour, more than anything! Oh I know, and if there is anyone on here that could get away with calling you a ***** it is a sarcastic b@rsteward like me If you ever make it to a meet (doubtful ) I will make you a badge I don't think the 'testosterone' comment was as bad as yours, after all this is a mostly male car forum, if it isn't testosterone filled here then where is it I hope Val doesn't go she has a wicked sense of humour
×
×
  • Create New...