Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. As a birthday gift can someone please sort out your sig.... such a nice car and it looks like someone sat on it
  2. Yeah that's the point of threads like this, if it stops some poor fool handing over his hard earned for something that isn't what it claims to be then it is all worthwhile... Can you imagine some poor soul knocking him down a grand thinking they got a cracking deal and then joining up here and posting about their fantastic 400bhp 2003 import N/A tuned Zed.... Some of the bits of the car are decent enough, not to my taste but look fairly well executed at least it is just the blatant lies or at the very least total lack of knowledge
  3. Interesting, 15% of people so far use 95ron at least 50% of the time, 10% almost all of the time Would have been useful to find out if the super non believers are mile munchers or not.... I must admit if I was doing a 30 mile each way commute in traffic each day I doubt I would bother with super unleaded, not much occasion to notice any decrease in power or performance or to get over 4k doing 30mph or less
  4. Welsh Police..... load of English yobs in 'flash' cars..... I wonder where the speed camera van will be this year
  5. This I've used diesel v-power in my Alfa Romeo for the past 12 months. I ONCE put in £20 worth of standard diesel from BP and the difference was dramatic! Lumpy on idle, power wasn't delivered as smoothly as before, just crap I can only imagine it's the same for petrol in the 350z, would only treat it to V-Power I always use Millers in my TDI FR
  6. Just calling my solicitor about your shameless smutty gay libel "wring wring"
  7. Or just let it grow.....
  8. It's when choppers land on semis that you worry..... Back on topic I can't get this image out of my head now
  9. Comes with wheels of your choice, full respray of your choice and interior of your choice so I don't understand all the comments about the looks... 220mph+
  10. Its a private poll Dave, people cant see what you put unless you stick it down here too I've edited the OP post to be clear that the poll is annonymous to avoid exactly this. Damn I bought the glasses and moustache for absolutely NO reason
  11. So what was wring with it Anyway as for the Bounty Bar thing I am more of a Mars Bar kind of guy Nothing wrong with her. Just a small independent dealer trying to sell her. He had her on eBay, gumtree and autotrader. As for the mars car thing... You racist bastard! Lol. Oh trust me the truth is much much worse......
  12. With 400hp, she go crazy... Si mister Fawlty.... eeeez mucho better than your Austin 1300......
  13. So what was wring with it Anyway as for the Bounty Bar thing I am more of a Mars Bar kind of guy
  14. I voted - Only in desperation/fuel strikes/France I have filled up maybe 5 / 6 times with 95 when I have either been stuck or had a voucher for Morrisons or ASDA who don't do super.... I never drive the car any differently and never really noticed any significant difference in economy or performance although I am sure there must have been some... I think the poll might be a little tainted by the fact some members might be scared to admit they don't use super for fear of being ridiculed..... Also worth noting that none of us really know what has gone before, my Zed had done 72k which could all have been done on potatoe juice for all I know
  15. I do love my cars but ive been advised there's going to be hot single women & an open bar at this wedding I'll be in my prime Ah, but he's supercharged now Lets hope his blow off valve is in working order then
  16. Not had a problem with my iPhone or iPod touch, my iPhone did ask me to download a free little app for the soundbar which is quite nice.... Did your iPhone automatically update to 5.1.1 mine did yesterday, maybe that was the issue not the soundbar
  17. I have them front and back, they work fine and not had any problems.... been through 2 MOTs with them
  18. That is not surprising pushing 400bhp
  19. Nismo twin exhaust cost £2,300..... should have
×
×
  • Create New...