Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. If any thread ever deserved spamming it's this one
  2. + loads on the Fidanza flywheel
  3. Only met him briefly at the last PS meet, get well soon Dave
  4. At least it is a simple fix then
  5. I would personally leave them till the next service is due, you could always buy the plugs now and then get them fitted at the service therefore spreading the cost (I should be a financial advisor) If the car is running fine then why change them just for the sake of it
  6. Hope the Chemo goes well Dave, having had it myself I know just what your going through, thoughts with you and your family and a speedy recovery
  7. Ouch! Just about the worst thing it could be then, shame they are not recognising it I just had new injectors and coil packs all round fitted FOC on my Leon I think that was around £1,500 of work according to them At least if you drive the Juke you will feel at home as doesn't it have the same steering wheel as the 370?
  8. viewtopic.php?f=166&t=55020 Fitting shouldn't be much, you could probably do it yourself. I fitted mine myself, jack the car up onto axle stands and its a half hour job, it comes in pieces but you can put 90% of it together before you get under the car. The only issue I had was it attached via bolts to a hard plastic beam and the original bolts had rusted away and snapped off, probably why my oem tray hung low.... All I had to do was drill a couple of small holes in the Zspeed and screw it into the plastic strut which is hollow anyway Basically what I am saying is, if I can fit it then anyone can
  9. Very well put Graham and I echo your sentiments.... However I now have this song in my head
  10. Ok Charlie clam down dear
  11. Nope
  12. I assume that flap lines up with the oil filter and drain plug? And what is the other circular hole for? Erm....... don't know The front section is indepentant of the rear too so it slides if you have an aftermarket bumper :wink: It's a really well made piece and most likely cheaper than an OEM replacement from Nissan
  13. +1 only thing that went under warrenty on my Leon was an exhaust sensor, sent the ECU crazy Hopefully once you plug it into VAGCOM you will have a better idea what you are looking at....
  14. Where in Kent are you Dave, I think a Krispy Kreme meet at Bluewater is in order
  15. I am fairly sure that taking the bike apart like that you could fit it in a smart car let alone a Zed
  16. Thoughts on last night I thought we defended well in the main but then you expect that from Hodgson. Up front we were lame mostly, not much threat from either wing unlike the French who should really have finished us off, uninspiring subs too really... But a draw from the first game and probably hardest in the group will do, lets just hope there isn't backslapping and congratulations behind the scenes as it was not a great performance and we need to play well to get out of the group...
  17. Charlie Sheen has just contacted his lawyers...
  18. 100% natural crap, please get it right
  19. :pmzedmanalex:
  20. It has all been a clever ruse as I knew this day was coming, identity theft FTW !!!
  21. I test drove a 370 and a Cayman (not S) last year when my Zed was in for damage repair... I was not blown away by the driving experience of the 370, too clinical compared to the industrial 350, the Cayman felt more of a drivers car but the interior was bland and dull compared to the 370 so pro's and con's either way.... Biggest pro for getting a 370 would be you could hang around here without looking like a tool as you don't have a Zed anymore
×
×
  • Create New...