Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Not my cup of tea but you seem pleased so I'm pleased for you :no1:
  2. Don't take it personally, it doesn't matter weather you spelt it right, we all knew what you meant
  3. Yeah definitely worth it as in a few years time it might in the same category as PPI and we can all claim it back anyway
  4. Pulled out in front of me at Newport Pagnell servise xx11 VUB I was in a hired Zafira
  5. IOS > Android, ICS is the smoothest yet but it is still not as intuitive as IOS in any shape or form.
  6. 10" is way too big for me. This will fit perfectly. I have big hands so 12" is perfect for me
  7. Golden showers
  8. Wow some beautiful bodywork on show.... I didn't see any cars though
  9. I am a male gigalo, this often involves pleasuring women in cars, does that count as an automotive industry
  10. I con't see how that is helpful
  11. laser detectors are a waste of time, by the time they have warned you, you have been lasered
  12. I saw something similar saturday :thumbsdown:
  13. Why is there an otter on your dashboard
  14. +1 I have that exact combo and it chatters a fair bit, if you want a quiet ride go for stock replacements. If you dont mind a bit of noise at idle then go for Zman's kit it is a real improvement over stock
  15. Looks like a likwid art one they are about £20 I think rtbiscuit had some knocking around...
  16. Dodgy head rest apart since when were zed electric seats memory? I guess my whole Zed is a memory car as whenever I park it up it remembers to stay there till i come back
  17. Looking good Mr Bob.... how many sets do you have now
  18. I would have done the roll cage too but unfortunately I peaked too soon and ran out of talent halfway through the rear wheel :sureender:
  19. Fly up, pick the car up and drive home As stated trying to save a few quid here and there to get a cheap Zed is a false economy
  20. so are bra sizes, but we all know how important the bigger numbers are I am a 42 on both counts
  21. I was doing a royal wave, and that was Humpy holding Mr P
  22. Just edited that
×
×
  • Create New...