Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Thank you Tony Blackburn How about Roundabout by Yes
  2. Lots of choices EBC / Ferrodo etc etc If you car is completely standard just go for standard pads
  3. Are you selling the central bonnet strut
  4. If you like that then get a Milltek, still silent on the motorway but waaaay more throaty rasp when you give it the beans
  5. Two of you wanting one each - job done when a pair comes up and you split the cost Far too sensible Colin, and what is your excuse for being up at this hour? Still on foreign soil or just jet lagged
  6. It probably just wants to be driven
  7. Maybe with the materials but you hear what they told their staff in Taiwan I think it was, you know the place that people kept committing suicide. They told them the tolerance had to be 0.02mm and there was mass strikes.
  8. Does it get browner with age
  9. +1 +2
  10. Buy 2 and you will have a spare
  11. What happens at the Moreton stays at the Moreton
  12. Is that a nervous laugh
  13. I was a white van man for the day Sunday, hired one from Dartford van place on upper heath lane.... It is amazing how quickly you get into the part I was cutting up cars and leaning out of the window shouting abuse in no time %%**%*& !!!!!!!!
  14. It is my winter project but knowing me it will be done by the wekend lol I love working with wood and it took me 4 months to shape a bit of Canadian walnut from a solid block into a stock with a chin rest carved in it, a while back. I bought a Canadian rifle once, very good condition, never used only dropped once
  15. Don't know what drug cocktail you are on right now Pete but I want some
  16. Fair enough sorry didn't read it all Fitment superb, just have to take off the right hand side heatshield (as with many aftermarkey exhausts) If the tailpipes were wonky more likely the hangers been bent or something than the exhaust.... Drone is terrible even with the bungs, I wouldn't put up with it for more than 30/40 miles so I sold it, I miss the noise it was an absolutely awesome exhaust but not for me as I use the Zed everyday on the motorway, if it was a weekend car then I would have kept it I live south of the dartford tunnel and every journey to work through it was an experience in itself..... I once passed another Zed and he waved and floored his standard exhaust..... I crept up next to him and floored mine sounded like an F1 car had passed him
  17. Certainly the lightness makes if 'feel' cheaper
  18. I doubt you would get an exhaust shipped from the US for £30 have you added all the taxes etc onto the £540 I agree get it as cheap as you can just saying £700 is a very good price that's all
  19. Well that's just less than I paid 2 years ago so I would snap it up!
  20. £700 is cheap for a quality exhaust like a Buddy Club
  21. Had a play on my mates iPhone5 at the weekend and it has made up my mind, my contract is up in December, I am due an upgrade right now so I am going to rush out and......... do nothing Wait for my iPhone 4S contract to run out, then unlock it and go on GiffGaff, £20 for 800 minutes, unlimited txts and unlimited data.... The 5 to me seems completely undewelming Yes its faster Yes its prettier (very slightly) Yes it has a bigger screen (not great as now you have to keep juggling it in your hand) Yes its lighter (not such a great thing in my book) What does it do that my 4S doesn't (admittedly slightly slower) ???
×
×
  • Create New...