Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Did you hear about the piano that fell down a lift shaft.... It resulted in A-flat minor
  2. I used to only write with a broken pencil, but I see that it was pointless
  3. Atheism is a non-prophet organisation
  4. I used to have a fear of hurdles but I'm over it now
  5. I'm reading a book about anti-gravity..... It is very hard to put down
  6. You won't say that when you find out how I make the holes in them
  7. :lol: <pause for breath> :lol:
  8. I am not sure anything is relevant to Peter
  9. Two Nuns in a bath, one says "where's the soap?" The other one says "I know I use my hairbrush..."
  10. Two parrots sitting on a perch, one says to the other "can you smell fish"
  11. How did the mathematician get over his constipation? He worked it out with a pencil...
  12. 2 men walk into a pub and one asks for a quicky... He gets a slap from the barmaid and looks at his mate with a WTF.... His mate says I think it is pronounced quiche....
  13. As I have said Pete I am watching with interest, I am not adverse to the odd interior mod
  14. Plus if your hooking it up to a tv then no point cranking it up over 1080p either so dont need a flash graphics card
  15. You sure it wasn't 4 candles.....
  16. I think it's robins favourite cereal
  17. Microsoft have not released any API's to enable developers to do their thing That's very unlike MS
  18. Yeah fair enough if you live in the middle of nowhere and no other option I'm lucky my commute to work is A2 / M25 and that's pretty much it so if those 2 roads are not gritted there will be more to worry about than if I can get to work
  19. Get well soon mate
  20. For the sensitive man....
  21. I have driven all through winter on my normal tyres for 3 years now Just take it steady and if it is that bad don't go anywhere... I am not saying don't bother as I have never missed a days work through bad weather
  22. Guess that's my last visit to the Zed Shed then 2nd thoughts a box of Donuts and they are anybodies
×
×
  • Create New...