As long as the HU has front, rear & sub RCA outs then fine. Some HU will need to be spliced to improve volume as the Bose runs on a VERY high frequency. If you use your own sub & amps then thats not a problem
Sure SMD has one and you can see it in the pics he posted before or p.m him looks better than oem
Nope mine is an aftermarket one with leds not a nismo one, that would still be orange....
I wouldn't worry about the burger badge not sticking back as it will wear off way before you need a new battery
May have a go at this if I get bored sometime, I have a flip key for my Leon and I don't really like then really
Apparently Oscar has already become popular in prison, although he can't wear his blades he has taken up boxing to keep fit.
So far he has had gone 6 fights without de feet...
Also even if you find someone that has driven all the above or better still owned all the above and gives a detailed review then they are still not you
1. Test drive them all as much as you can
2. Pick the one you like the look of
3. Pick the one you like driving the most
4. Decide if you are going to drive it or just look at it
Haha I have noticed a lot of MPV drivers are frustrated petrol heads
All for the good having kids, I am really glad at 43 I can drive a 2 seater coupe as my kids are 25 & 22 so no need for car seats