Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Which one did you go for Dip? Be interested in how long you can record on a 32 gb card
  2. +1 the massive bit round the gear knob is hideous IMO Plasti dip!! Mine is pre facelift and covered with RSW CF I have thought about plasti dipping some other interior bits though....
  3. +1 the massive bit round the gear knob is hideous IMO
  4. I got a 6 piece set off eBay years back for £10 smoothed out my idle nicely and a better voltage for my ICE
  5. No mods around today
  6. Did mine with silver Hammerite as the DBA's came with black hubs and would have looked odd... You can just about see them in this pic
  7. If something is done well there is always something to admire even if you don't like it...
  8. I have said before I just can't understand people posting up on here asking what to do, but then some people need reassurance I guess
  9. If your windscreen is dirty your lights probably are too
  10. Papa had the chrome strips, I personally thought they were nasty, much better nowhe has a Zunsport
  11. Yep I have run power to both my amps through a space behind the battery into the footwell then behind the passenger side trim and along under the door sill trim
  12. You been mixing the tablets & booze again Pete I too think black wheels or any other colour than silver look cack but it's personal choice and I love to see people doing things different
  13. Might not have been a female driver
  14. Not sure it is compatible as you need different looms when changine Bose and non-Bose. Neither are of course Bose anyway
  15. Crazy money but you get that on eBay sometimes
  16. Only bought that morning
  17. £170 inc postage Somebody got their pants pulled down by the cheekybunnygirl.... Lucky b@stard
  18. And a cheeky bunnygirl too
×
×
  • Create New...