Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Shotgun just behind Dan! Not the first time he has had a big weapon behind him i bet
  2. +lots I used the bose sub with my setup for a good year but was never happy with it...
  3. I would say at 62k you would almost certainly have to change the flywheel too
  4. Sorry to hear about the wobble on the way home, glad it was only a couple of curbed alloys
  5. Quite a list of mods you have certainly done your homework I have done pretty much all of the interior mods you mention including the roof lining if you need any advice, where are you based?
  6. Looks great, but good call it will look odd with no cubby lid cover...
  7. Hard to say if you will be happy until you get it all fitted and have a listen.... Personally I would always chance the source (HU) first but that's just me, there are plenty out there without flashing lights etc...
  8. Linky no worky, on iPhone at least
  9. Why is that Jordan? seeing as Tesco and Sainsburys get it from the same place? Sainsbury crap has done me fine for over 40k
  10. September last year I believe
  11. It all runs along under the passenger door kick plate
  12. Yeah VBH was in one of them
  13. You always want to go on top
  14. I wonder if they all have gay tattoos on their forearms
  15. You always get someone who takes things too far.... Some of us have fuel costs to consider
  16. This thread is getting way too long, can't we have a shorter one that I can get to more easily
  17. Will pick you up in my Winnebago for free if you cook breakfast both mornings on the way there Will I have to travel far to buy the food for breakfast? That's even more holiday days used! We could share the driving, I don't mind helping out Hmmmm you can drive the winnebago but you CAN'T wear the captains hat
  18. Will pick you up in my Winnebago for free if you cook breakfast both mornings on the way there Swing past mine on the way, we can split the fuel bill Gonna need to, just did some calcs it's gonna be about £800 in fuel alone Think I will get the bullet train its only a 10 hour trip then at 200mph
  19. I think Dip just fainted
  20. Will pick you up in my Winnebago for free if you cook breakfast both mornings on the way there
  21. Depends where you decide to put the amp, you have to factor in routing all the wiring and cables, from battery to amp, HU to amp and amp to speakers.... I mounted mine underneath the cubby behind the passenger seat
  22. Anyone else considering making the trip we can meet at the docks and travel together if you like...
  23. Just booked this baby for the road trip
×
×
  • Create New...