Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I'd be happy to go down the "skin" route if somone offered it on a "parts exchange" basis rather than strip my interior and do without until my parts have been processed. David You don't to remove anything you stick the skins on the existing parts.... although removing some would make it easier I guess, but no need to send them off
  2. I never bothered he could have had mine We know you like modding (stickers) Maybe I like sticking mods
  3. I think Papa is referring to a slight accident I had with the clip that holds the drivers mat in place.... Snapped the little fecker so need to source a new one
  4. Watching a few episodes of Elemental and spotted a 350 behind Lucy Liu
  5. We all know he didn't mean that! Does that mean I can call him a tool? Well he didn't specifically say 95ron simply 'crap' which technically has already been used as a description of Sainsbury Super which I have always used and indeed upRev'd to 300bhp not bad for a 2004 on 100k and using 'crap' fuel... Anyway if he confirms he has been running solely on regular supermarket 95ron fuel just to save pennies then you have my complete support on calling him a tool
  6. Oh silly me, I did fill up the screen wash only last week
  7. Steady on chaps by 'normal' he may have meant Sainsbury Super as that was reffered to as 'crap' but if he has been running on 95 then he is indeed a tool
  8. DUMB! DUMB! DUMB! I thought that was the titles at the end of Eastenders there
  9. Not updated this for a while so thought I better... Got some new tyres back in January which are nice.... Not really done anything else lately... Watch this space! But only really if you have absolutely nothing better to do because chances are not much will happen
  10. I never bothered he could have had mine
  11. Not saying it was a good car but if it was say a 2004 then 8 owners in 9 years isn't that incredible is it, a lot of people come and go on here and have to sell as it isn 't the most practical or cheapest to run of cars Def more of a risk wondering if all 8 have cherished it though
  12. Nobody is saying it isn't enjoyable just been done over and over again.... as I said previously did ANYTHING happen during the 2hr special that hasn't amazingly happened before.... Like I said it's Last of the Summer Wine with cars instead oc bathtubs & bicycles, 3 old men have an adventure and lots of funny stuff happened... I think the last truly funny and new trip I saw was the camping one a few years back, I laughed my arse off at that... Top Gear Some people love it because they just love it Some people love it because they want to love it If you love cars which we all do then you probably want to love it like me, but just end up dissapointed, I NEVER miss an episode but I enjoy old ones I have seen a 1,000 times a lot more
  13. Probably more worried about getting round the track without over heating
  14. Thats a good start, at least it will be more functional too although unfortunately you will loose the tape fuction
  15. Have a look at these - The Beat350 one is at the top (cheapest) but there are JCV/Kenwood etc for £120ish.... all much better units IMO http://caraudiosecurity.com/shop/product_list/c_path/9_84/spd/double-din-stereos.html
  16. That's only got 1 pre out.....
  17. No that's you that is
  18. hold on.... this is TBBK we are talking about here... no need to worry about a big weapon Have you not seen my collection? This is my favourite! making up for a shortfall in another department? Nail + Head
  19. Just checking it Autoroute and looks like it's a bit too far for me sorry...
  20. Very true, I would approach it like this - Replace HU Replace Speakers Amp Speakers Each stage will get better and if you are happy then you can stick with what you have
  21. I use my Zed all year round and as a daily so when the weather is crappy I crank it up, I agree though in the summer it's windows down and listen to the car
  22. hold on.... this is TBBK we are talking about here... no need to worry about a big weapon Could be a WOMD Weapon Of Minuscule Dimensions
×
×
  • Create New...