Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I wasn't going to mention the plate but seeing as you have, that spacing deserves a fine.... if it makes you feel better, the money ive spent on numberplate fines over the last 5 years could probably buy me another Zed!
  2. The one I have had for over 2 years still looks ok
  3. 1t'5 Ann0y17g W11en 7h3y 8o th47 H4 H4
  4. [fickle]Stuarty[/fickle]
  5. Please don't.... That's where it always goes mate...
  6. I had another look and not so sure, plus if it was a Buddy Club ot would have big plates with the name on it...
  7. Happy Birthday
  8. If Spurs finish above Arsenal I will clean my engine bay
  9. 0-2 So close to a shiny engine bay
  10. Reminds me of a place in blackpool many moons ago...... We have both changed so much since that night....
  11. I wasn't going to mention the plate but seeing as you have, that spacing deserves a fine....
  12. That looks like a much better unit, I would personally stick to the major brands if you can find one you like the look of at the right price
  13. AMP them AMP them AMP them
  14. I paused my films maybe that helped
  15. My bad I thought I had stopped downloading 15 bluray films They were chugging away at 290meg
  16. Good find
  17. Linky no worky
  18. 3 preouts is spot on Front, Rear & Sub Never heard of Beats stuff have you read up on it
  19. Seems to be common of late, I can post 4/5 messages on my Spurs forum while one post on here is thinking about what to do.... At that rate you must have in excess of 50,000 posts on there. Heaven help them!
×
×
  • Create New...