Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. My local hand wash place
  2. Have you got a better pic of the exhaust, looks like a Buddy Club.... Is it bloody loud
  3. To the blender?
  4. HUGE UPDATE!!!!! If it is dry tomorrow I will be cleaning the Zed! Well I will be driving it somewhere for someone else to clean it
  5. I'm pretty random every day
  6. Seems to be common of late, I can post 4/5 messages on my Spurs forum while one post on here is thinking about what to do.... Am I a light bulb, am I a tomato, am I a citroen berlingo.... Oh no I am a post.... oh I better save myself to the server
  7. I was lucky my Zed had facelift rear LEDs and front clear reflectors and I didn't even have a clue
  8. SQL fairies.....
  9. 'Cuisine a la Smurf' indeed.... Probably just be a blue steak with a bit of blue cheese and a glass of blue nun
  10. Took me 6 months to find an Azure in 2009
  11. No worries
  12. I've done the RCA thing too, just got some Alpine speakers for the front, I feel this could be a slippery slope though Are you planning to just fit your new speakers into the existing system rather than amping them seperately? If so let me know how it goes as i am thinking of doing the same thing! Cheers AMP them.... AMP them.... Peer Pressure
  13. A Corridor, I used to dream of a Corridor! We lived for 3 months in a brown paper bag in a septic tank!
  14. Japan?
  15. Now let's not be silly, I may well lick t'road clean wit tongue but not SMD's engine bay Those of you old enough will know what I'm on about.It's a good job Harlequins are my other team Was that when you lived in a shoebox and had a handful of cold gravel to eat....
  16. Ooooooh you can bake cakes while you spray
  17. It's the proper colour for a Zed...
  18. It's your car and your pride and joy so if you want rear lights that look like they belong on BarryBoys then do it Will give us all a good laugh if nothing else
  19. Win/Win If they (almost certainly) go out I get to do a dance and text Papa If they win I get my engine bay detailed.... bearing in mind there is 110k worth of crud in there this will be no mean feat
  20. Big yes for these I love mine, I think tjey make the rear look much more up to date along with the newer LED's
  21. Hello John got a new motor?
  22. We stayed top London Club
  23. I know where Will is going to be celebrating tonight
  24. If anyone does decide to try it, please don't take power from the dome light.... run it all the way up from the cigarette lighter or the HU loom etc
  25. Only bugs me when a RR is behind, their lights are just the right (wrong) height
×
×
  • Create New...