Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Even at the higher rate it sounds very flat.... try tuning into a decent FM signal and DAB and switch between the 2 and you will hear what I mean...
  2. I just tried to record my own throat singing but I just had a 10 minute coughing fit
  3. Is that a cup of tea.... Made with a teabag
  4. I fitted DAB and was dissapointed, really flat compared to FM.... Internet Radio with a decent bitrate seems much better so far
  5. Fixed that for you
  6. Real men don't need a manual
  7. They should be putting right what they have done and you shouldn't be out of pocket, not your mistake
  8. No need to worry Colin, I am still just as strange as I was in the UK + lots
  9. Good luck with the search Pete I think more spokes myself...
  10. How could I resist an offer like that medium rare and gentle please
  11. Expensive to replace the FM one, I had a JVC winscreen one down the passenger side front and reception was fine although where I live and where I work there is crap reception so now I use internet radio
  12. That wasn't very likely though was it
  13. I still feel like this after 3.5 years
  14. What sort of aerial you using for DAB reception?
  15. Very nice have fun fitting it
  16. Everyone is so helpful and the knowledge base on here is 2nd to none... I don't know much about much but I share what I do know and I am never shy to give an opinion
  17. There was a thread on braided brake lines and the need to secure them and I mentioned that it was mentioned at my MOT. Jjt said that he sourced some so I PMed him to find out what size I needed, he gave me all the info then said he had some spares that I could have and wouldn't even take anything for postage! Cheers Jonathan guys like you are what make this place so great
  18. Don't ask Papa to choose between silver and blue he will spontaneously combust
  19. To be fair I did go a bit mad the first year
  20. I think that is everybody that ever drove one isn't it
  21. New micro fibre cloth will be all I reckon I've got a 30 pack I got from Macro
×
×
  • Create New...