Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. bit like a Hyundai Coupe, nice looks shame about the performance...
  2. Yeeeeeeees I spotted it a long long time ago... Hello Dave.
  3. Yeeeeeeees I spotted it a long long time ago...
  4. yes she was a prostitute, but she still had one of the nicest faces I ever came across...
  5. Yep even though I have seen it all before I still laughed a couple of times
  6. They might not see you at all, but hopefully they would get a box for you to stand on
  7. Funny how things change Colin
  8. Surely if you phone is in your pocket it is also at arms length
  9. Goldfish don't like salty water, would have been a fish water fanny
  10. I was thinking of this one as it's not very expensive and seems to get very good reviews. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Transcend-DrivePro-Video-Recorder-Built-In-Black/dp/B00GRYT5QI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1423220235&sr=8-1&keywords=transcend+drivepro+200 The Blackvue ones look great but quite pricey. Looks ok, I have a blackvue front & rear set up, got a good deal on it but still pricey. At the end of the day it is something you fit and then forget about until you need it so fancy ones are a little bit OTT really
  11. You gentle teaser you
  12. OUCH!!!
  13. Sorry for your loss Will but now you are fannyless it is surely time to man up
  14. What one are you going for?
  15. Yep lift up that carpet and get the broom I have keyless entry and worry about travelling to Scotland
  16. As I said Colin, lazy Daily Mail/UKip stereotyping which to be honest needs sorting out before it gets out of control
  17. Surely Moderators should be above lazy racist stereotyping? I've reported the comment, it's not the first time... Not right from a member, but from a Moderator When did the forum become Daily Mail / UKIP sponsored?
  18. Surely Moderators should be above lazy racist stereotyping?
  19. Oh and agree about Guardian Football Weekly
  20. I listen to a few, try any of Richard Herrings, if you like them and his humour there are 100's Also Radio 4 comedy is good if you like that sort of thing, Friday night comedy and comedy of the week. Also no such thing as a fish if you like QI
  21. Happy Birthday Darren, definitely one of a kind
  22. I am guessing enough people find camp men on TV entertaining as they seem to be popular I remember Louis Spence on Top Gear, really cringeworthy
  23. Surely if the car was a low miler and had been sat with decent fuel in for say a few months, doesn't it loose a certain amount of octanes and then become just as bad as using 95
  24. I average just under 30 in the Jag, it has been as high as 50 on a cruise down to Cornwall and as low as 14 on a hoon in Wales with my mates that very nearly set fire to my front discs and calipers Not sure you can compare your Beemer and a truck, I have had a couple of diesels, my Leon and my Jag and from talking to guys on forums I have got about 50% better economy than if I had the petrol equivalent, and not lost out on performance too much either. Unless you count top end power over 80/90mph which you don't get to enjoy too much on the road, mid range grunt is epic, I have to admit on a long run I quite often overtake a load of cars and then let them all catch up just so I can do it again
  25. we used to get this at SEAT as it would clogg the DPF filters try explaining to a customer they bought the wrong car for what their doing then seem them storm off to the salesman who sold them the car As much as it's the salesmans job it is also for the customer to be aware. My brother in law bought a Mazda 6 estate diesel, him & my sister are both retired so do just shopping runs etc, within 6 months the car had been back to the dealer with DPF problems about 4/5 times then just before the warranty ran out it went back again and they said they could clear it but really it needed a new DPF at £1,500 so they got rid for a Seat Estate (can't remember the model) with a petrol engine
×
×
  • Create New...