Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Fixed that
  2. You don't see so many Azure ones done as it is too nice a colour to cover up Loads of boring grey ones with CF bonnets Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Not mine, there are loads if you search google but I tried to find an Azure Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Good call, would look much better if they were black too And some gloss black tarmac side steps ....... And each to their own ..... But please take those bonnet stripes off !! +1 there but on the other thread the op mentioned maybe getting the bonnet wrapped black I think... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Good call, would look much better if they were black too
  6. No worries, they sound like a decent place at least
  7. I only watched a little bit of the debate but for me everyone came across exactly as they actually are really...
  8. Absolutely agree, I have never voted and won't until it is compulsory, but I never complain about politics of politicians especially other than in general terms. I think they are all as bad as each other, absolute power corrupts absolutely
  9. Oh and I am talking from experience, I had an Azure and had the entire drivers side and then front end resprayed, never saw any differences like yours in my pics that's all
  10. That's fair enough then, always looks worse in a photo, not sure I have heard of a spray job blending in over time though
  11. Nope, I can't remember exactly if there is a cheaper deal for students, my Son even tried to claim he only had a PS3 but he had a box plugged in to it that gave him digital TV
  12. If I had to do 50+ miles a day I think I would do the same. The Jag does 40+mpg on a motorway run but is probably as bad as a Zed in stop start traffic, I guess getting 2 tonnes rolling takes a bit of oil
  13. I must be blind because it looks like a terrible colour match to my eyes... hopefully better in the flesh As long as you are happy that's all that matters, I have seen some horrendous colour matches on Azure & Sunset over the years
  14. As long as you have a TV license for your home it will cover holiday homes, caravan and any portable devices like those in a car etc so no need for an additional license as you are already covered. At least that's what I understand from here anyway - http://www.tvlicensing.co.uk/check-if-you-need-one/topics/understanding-your-tv-licence-top3
  15. spursmaddave

    VX220

    Although it is nimble the Zed is a heavy beast compared to your pocket rocket huh
  16. spursmaddave

    VX220

    Nice Daryl, glad you are enjoying it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. * Disclaimer The following video bears no resemblance to ANY 350zUK member either current or past... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Mercifully I think they are Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. It quickly went from endearing to annoying for me.... but then I am a cynical old git Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. No worries, I always found them really helpful Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. It beats posting endlessly about every little thing you have done to your car As for syndromes & intolerances I agree it is just down to more information and knowledge being available due to the Internet, although I too think there are a growing number of people that think it is fashionable to have them too... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. Give http://incartec.co.uk/Manufacturer/Model/Brand/Device/Radio/Browser.aspx a call or email, if there isn't a dedicated cable available they will be able to tell you which one will work best at the moment Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. Congratulations, I missed it on FB mainly because I muted him (fed up with all the me & my Jemma posts ) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. Not keen on the bonnet stripes Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
×
×
  • Create New...