Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. VXR? Or is it that too much? Or a Corvette, pretty much the same as a VXR though... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. I thought he wanted second dibs on Wink. Don't think he is fussy, probably just being practical, surely not long before another engine is required Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Could be as soon as next month *waits for zmanalex* "good condition, low mileage used engines in stock & ready to go next day" Even ZedManAlex has a conscience, wouldn't it be like giving an alcoholic a new liver Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. I thought he wanted second dibs on Wink. Don't think he is fussy, probably just being practical, surely not long before another engine is required Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. And have a car that can go over speed bumps so she can go shopping Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Introduce me to your sister, I'm not rich but I can make her laugh Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Bennett ate all the pies :o Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Me with Bennett Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. I may have to return more often, I had forgotten how entertaining it can be Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. I do love the way nobody is bothering to look at the first post on this thread Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. How very true, a few 2014/15 370z Nismo for less than £30k on Auto Trader... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Used though. Who buys second hand cars? Only a complete and utter fool would buy a new one when you can save £7.5k on one that has done 90 miles surely Pretty sure the op wasn't talking about a brand new XKR or Vantage for 30k and every other post on here has been talking about 2nd hand cars so I think you may be in the minority Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk We digress. 8k is only a decent watch SMD. So its worth it! We don't all have a rich Daddy to buy us an £8k watch though unfortunately... I really think you are making yourself look a real #### here so I would keep the Richy Rich comments to yourself if I were you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 1 I buy all my own things thanks. 2 it's called a joke. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. How very true, a few 2014/15 370z Nismo for less than £30k on Auto Trader... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Used though. Who buys second hand cars? Only a complete and utter fool would buy a new one when you can save £7.5k on one that has done 90 miles surely Pretty sure the op wasn't talking about a brand new XKR or Vantage for 30k and every other post on here has been talking about 2nd hand cars so I think you may be in the minority Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk We digress. 8k is only a decent watch SMD. So its worth it! We don't all have a rich Daddy to buy us an £8k watch though unfortunately... I really think you are making yourself look a real #### here so I would keep the Richy Rich comments to yourself if I were you Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. If you get the dynamic pack then it has the exact same variable valve system as the f-type.... instant tallywacker tingler Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. How very true, a few 2014/15 370z Nismo for less than £30k on Auto Trader... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Used though. Who buys second hand cars? Only a complete and utter fool would buy a new one when you can save £7.5k on one that has done 90 miles surely Pretty sure the op wasn't talking about a brand new XKR or Vantage for 30k and every other post on here has been talking about 2nd hand cars so I think you may be in the minority Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. They are only jealous Hugh, few cars offer the comfort & performance of an XJL Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. All this just for a watch..... What are you going to be like next year when they announce a watch which works Fixed that for you. I'm sorry I like apple products but the watch and strap I'd choose is close to 1k and the peripheral I'm buying would be out of date within 12 months, possibly 6. I realise the strap is getting on for 1/3 of the price and I'm guessing they will offer gen 2 without a strap come September Gen 2 will have an ever so slightly different strap that won't be backward compatible Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. All this just for a watch..... What are you going to be like next year when they announce another gadget A gadget that might even be useful, not just for people that can't be arsed to look at the phone in their pocket Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. I would like to get a leaf just to block in all the twunts who park in electric car only charging bays when it is busy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. How very true, a few 2014/15 370z Nismo for less than £30k on Auto Trader... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. Stunning work Darren Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. I've got £20k and a 2009 XFS but need to find a decent job, once I do I will have an XKR hopefully Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. Only if it was a convertible Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. Definitely an XKR 510bhp V8 that sounds like this Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. I blame Batfink I blame it on the boogie
×
×
  • Create New...