-
Posts
22,249 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by spursmaddave
-
Lovely Hugh, I guess that is your view when your driver picks you up
-
Where are the interior pics, that's my favourite part of an XJ
-
[SOLD]pre-face 350z centre console SOLD
spursmaddave replied to spoorsy's topic in 350z Parts For Sale
Tut tut, where is the proper for sale thread with pics and username -
-
I know a certain Romanian that would be bidding
-
Could try going over 155mph to see if the limiters been taken off. Probably best not done on the M25 though or similar. Ah yes it's a fairlady of course... Just a thought but as upRev requires a license couldn't you contact them and see if there is a record http://uprev.com Think actually the speed limiter on the JDM's is 112 mph but still it would be one fun way to tell if the limiters been removed. Might work contacting some UpRev tuners as you say Dave to see if they keep the cars registration in some sort of data base. Or worst case phone the 3 UK places that actually can do the tune...
-
I'm always here Martin don't worry Lovely Jaaaaaaaaag
-
A couple of months ago maybe, but now the sun is out (ish) then as you say would be very lucky...
-
Hello did you know you could be entitled to PPI.....
-
If you do get it replaced then get it done in a custom colour I say
-
Could try going over 155mph to see if the limiters been taken off. Probably best not done on the M25 though or similar. Ah yes it's a fairlady of course... Just a thought but as upRev requires a license couldn't you contact them and see if there is a record http://uprev.com
-
You would probably have to drive a standard Zed to tell, an upRev normally gives you WOT so should be easy enough to tell from that really
-
Remember the drive up that day Daz, didn't expect to see that many 240's together Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
There was some speculation a year or so ago that the new Z would appear in 2016. I seem to remember talk of a smaller capacity turbo charged engine and a targa top!!! Be interesting to see what happens. Sounds like a Zed GT86... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
They are butt ugly Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Apart from a random radio reset Mary's DS3 has been fine so far The DS3 is a good looking little car I think, yes you can tell what parts have been built to a price but then that's pretty much par for the price range Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
The 370 hasn't exactly been a success sales wise over here but who knows, as long as Nissan keep making money with the Micra, Juke Quashqai then hopefully they will keep the Zed line going in one way or another... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
You are all sensible adults and there is no harm in this thread or anything that's been said, and if we started removing pointless threads, well, bang would go my bed time reading Personally for me I love both the 350 I had and the 370. I'd have to say the 350 was more fun on the road but in the roadster format the 370 looks better and the cockpit is a nicer place to be, but I still miss my old 350 and the Milltek and berks hfc combo. But would I go back, no. Well said Will, there seem to be too many previous owners on here who can't possibly hear an intelligently put comment on 'their' car. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
WALES - Names to faces, faces to names cars to people lol
spursmaddave replied to -Bradders-'s topic in Meets
Normal size tie modelled in a dolls house Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -
Sign of the times I guess, not much in stolen cars I guess but when people are desperate they will nick anything... I am using the term 'people' in the loosest possible way Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
May well go to Brighton yes Martin, lots of people I know going so will be good to catch up and chat about all your 'cheap' cars Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
I'm talking about the bottom end of the Zed market, those ARE cheap, if you have to work long and hard to afford a 2003/2004 Zed on high mileage then you are in for a shock when it comes to buying tyres or modding surely The days of 90% of owners on here having to pay £10k + for a weekend car are long gone, just being realistic that's all. Nothing offensive about something that is cheap, for the performance and looks of a Zed they are ALL cheap in my opinion, performance and handling of a much more expensive car... A lot of people will factor in purchase price + expected mods in their budget. I could have afforded a lot newer 350 if i hadnt wanted to put my touch too it. I dont see a huge enough difference to justify the newer model so would prefer to put that extra towards making mine better (in my eyes), i am not only talking looks, but handling/performance, again to suit my expectations. Ah yes, another mention of the good old days of the forum and 350 ownership, when the forum was great and it was all trees round here when i was a lad If you think 350's are cheap, slow and plenty of other pops at them, thats absolutely fine, we are all entitled to an opinion, but to hang around and feel the need to share this on a owners forum is just plain odd It's not an opinion it's a fact, aZed over £10k would have to be absolutely mint, plenty of older ones for around the £5k mark which is cheap for such a powerful performance GT car... When have I had pops? I can state whatever I say from a lot more miles driving a Zed than most on here Zeds are not the quickest, not the prettiest and getting cheaper all the time, doesn't make them any less desirable though As for the forum being great, it certainly was, is it not now then Funnily enough I was talking to a very well respected trader from here today about cheap Zeds, he agreed that you can get a Zed for say £4k and then new tyres, discs, pads, clutch & flywheel and you have spent half of what the car is worth how is that not cheap to start with... The Zed was designed and meant to be an affordable car for the people wasn't it Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
WALES - Names to faces, faces to names cars to people lol
spursmaddave replied to -Bradders-'s topic in Meets
I remember doing a look-a-like thread as well Mr Cleese Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -
Sorry to hear this, I have always thought that if my car was stolen I would hope it wasn't found... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
I caused a bit of 'fuss' on the Jag forum Just find it uninspiring, I am sure it will get along the road nicely and handle very well but it just looks so bland! Made me laugh as all the Jag owners on the forum go on and on about boring Audi/Beemer & Mercs then starting saying what a brilliant car the XE is... for me it loses everything that is great about the XF, the presence and the interior Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk