Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. I tell you something I like that I've only seen on literally one or two 350Z's is when the rear bumper has been modified to accommodate the 370Z rear diffuser. Like Darryl's (Jumping350) below... Source: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/83958-jumping350-build-pic-heavy-small-update-154/page__st__160#entry1466321 That is a very cool thing to do imo and it also means you can have two reverse lights with the rear fog light being the original 370Z one after the mod. What do you think? Does look good I agree there Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. I so want to see a picture of you next to a Hummer... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Yeah no need to buy expensive kits, just some wet and dry and anything abrasive will do the trick, metal polish, rubbing compound even toothpaste! The more elbow grease the better result, if you have a machine polisher then all the better Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Although hydrodipping looks much better than wrap it isn't reversible which can be what puts some people off... mind you if the parts are fubar in the first place I guess it doesn't really matter too much Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. and enjoy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. You should get a big Kermit like Amy had, suits the car Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Absolutely! But define derogatory? Comparing a modified car with a standard one and preferring the modified one? That seems to be all that has happened here I think the real issue is that some that own the 'elite' Zed just can't take a bad word said about it objective or not. I would say the only derogatory stuff on this thread was the personal stuff that has been deleted, if that has upset anyone then that is their issue In summary of Green GUNS, seems almost everyone likes the wrap, I think most would agree a bright colour suits a bodykit. Wheels seem to be the most discussed and universally disliked in terms of colour & stretch, different isn't always fantastic but at least it's different I guess All in all a fantastic car to show off at ZedFest or a meet but not something I would want to drive particularly... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Just a few members who don't like the fact you car looks better than their 370s Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Looks better than a Jag Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Looks better than mine but pales into insignificance next to an f-type....
  11. Definitely, you really notice the difference pulling away, seems to pick up a fair bit quicker Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Tunnel comes off easy enough, 2 screws at the back, 2 at the front and a hidden one in the coin holder from memory... I think the centre dash has to come off first though, and obviously the gear surround... handbrake just pull up as far vertical as you can, then unclip the switches at you go Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Tunnel comes off easy enough, 2 screws at the back, 2 at the front and a hidden one in the coin holder from memory... I think the centre dash has to come off first though, and obviously the gear surround... handbrake just pull up as far vertical as you can, then unclip the switches at you go Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk +1. I removed my tunnel last month to swap round the heated seat switches. Exactly as above and yes there is a screw hidden underneath the ashtray/coin holder. Nice to see my memory hasn't gone.... yet Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Looks better than a Nismo *apart from the wheels Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Thanks Amy, all depends if I am coming on my own or not, if it is just me then I will most likely see if I can get a lift Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Tunnel comes off easy enough, 2 screws at the back, 2 at the front and a hidden one in the coin holder from memory... I think the centre dash has to come off first though, and obviously the gear surround... handbrake just pull up as far vertical as you can, then unclip the switches at you go Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. not sure someone would pay more for the car but if you have receipts for a new clutch & fly then your Zed would be preferred to one that hasn't I guess...
  17. On the plus side, you can do 2 tubs of washing, one in each rear wheel while you drive along
  18. Thanks, your not bad yourself
  19. So am I not a petrolhead then as I'm more intrested in driving than cleaning my car ? Stop nit picking and looking for a reaction stevo!! Thats obviously not what i was saying im not im just a little offended To be fair, like they say you can't polish a turd....
  20. Before you open it all up try and gel some of those bags of silica for damp, stick a couple I. The tape deck, worth a try as it might just be damp
  21. Only is Tara's will spray it white or a dark blue, not red
  22. As with everything that we could compare, mine is considerably better than Ekona's
  23. Technically ANY car can be on the 'official' drive seeing as it is on a public road that is not closed to the public
  24. Maybe you should get off the thread then and put your attention in to your own car. Public forum, he didn't say anything rude just that he doesn't like th wrap or the wheels, if you are going to put a thread like this up then you have to tak the positive and negative, as long as it is constructive and polite I personally think you have ruined the looks and most probably the handling and ride of a fantastic car, there you go call me a troll or a hater whatever, it's a free place to comment whatever we I choose...
×
×
  • Create New...