Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Factually incorrect, you have one Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk He didn't say everyone who had a Mister 2 was a cool kid though. In fact, if you want to be pedantic (which I do ), he said all the cool kids have MR2s... plural. Dan only has the one, doesn't he? 1st rule of cool, if you think you are, or say you are, you're not Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Nice bit of kit, I had to get one as quite a few people commented on me 'hanging low' Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Just need to remove the drivers door card, there is a guide on here it's not tricky. Then some soldering or worse case wire blocks and I think that was it. I had one of the original kits, bought all the bits from Maplins and DIY, from what I have heard these kits are even easier Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Undercutting = giving members a better deal
  5. Factually incorrect, you have one Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. It was good to watch but I honestly didn't like the colour of that Zed. Yeah was a bit mustardy... A bit?! Ok could have been sponsored by Colmans
  7. It was good to watch but I honestly didn't like the colour of that Zed. Yeah was a bit mustardy...
  8. Loved the 240z last night, not a patch on a certain members car though
  9. 20mm ones that fit a Jag please
  10. I took my doorcard off, gave the window motor a couple of bashes with a hammer and it worked perfectly for another couple of years
  11. Very shiny Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. If you get some really fine wire wool it really helps make it easier Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Lucky you!! Download speed here is 1.8 mb Its so slow you half expect to hear the di-di-di and squeal of a dial-up modem That's the sacrifice you have to make for living in the middle of the Welsh outback I guess!! I remember 56k dial up on AOL I now get almost 11,000k on my iPhone wirelessly, wired is just over 3 times that Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. I've used Netflix and got a free trial of Prime, I thought it was pants but if you are happy with the 1 day delivery that's a bonus Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Looks nasty, glad your both ok Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Indeed Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Yep - get the odd little puff from mine I wouldn't call Bob little.....
  18. Try putting a smiley on a 'joke' always helps
  19. Sometimes pop up on eBay, to be honest you are probably better off with an aftermarket option
  20. +1 DS2500 pads and braided lines really improve the feel of the brakes from my experience Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. Don't worry some members just can't do sarcasm Oh and an MX-5 driven properly is not a hairdressers car, anyone that has owned one will agree I'm sure Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  23. I know and I loved it The Google tip is the only way to search, the site has been like that forever, nobody seems too bothered.... and then certain people say 'use the search' Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk not true and unfair to say we aren't bothered. Considering the size of this place and its free, I think it damm good. We don't employ staff, we just have a dedicated team who do what they can when they can. For sure some thing could be improved but to say we aren't bothered is out of order. Been like it for 2 years, that in my book means not too bothered Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  24. Noooooo it was the Judean People's Front!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. I know and I loved it The Google tip is the only way to search, the site has been like that forever, nobody seems too bothered.... and then certain people say 'use the search' Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
×
×
  • Create New...