Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. Proper old school and from a time when beemers were special and looked different to the norm.... they are still special but just blend into the pack now IMO
  2. Quite right too Sent from the golf club...
  3. That's actually a good idea. Stops sticky mechanics hands on the leather. Dave knows all about sticky hands on leather Specially as my steering wheel is heated Sent from the golf club...
  4. When I got my Jag back from it's service it even had clingfilm round the steering wheel to avoid any marks on the leather Sent from the golf club...
  5. Are you a politician by any chance spursmaddave? If only..... first thing all the unemployed would be up all night cleaning the streets, filling in the potholes and repairing the roads while us hard working chaps sleep in our beds.... and when it snows they would be clearing the streets and drives for us all too Sent from the golf club...
  6. Start it up and go, start it up and idle, who cares it's you car do what you like everyone Sent from the golf club...
  7. We could have one each Sent from the golf club...
  8. Yes young Padawan Sent from the golf club...
  9. Must admit I don't get all the hero worship Did he do much else than appear in some average films.... Am I the only one who thinks that someone that says some of the things quoted and dies in a fireball (ok he wasn't driving but surely egging the driver on) leaving a daughter is maybe a bit of a thoughtless selfish barsteward.... Very sad indeed, but I had never even heard of him Sent from the golf club...
  10. Actually it was Essex!! @Biscuit, thanks Rich. What you mean is you had to go to Essex because you drank Surrey dry Oh and now and forever more you will be my Beast of Burden Just listen to it on your soooooper dooooooper speakers, you'll see what I mean. Oh it was already on my iPod You will have to listen to a bit of CCR in the Jaaaaag Sent from the golf club...
  11. I think the silver is a bit blingy on the wrong car.... I'm not a fan of the chrome look Sent from the golf club...
  12. I'm still saving up to get MPPS in 20/30/285 Sent from the golf club...
  13. They look too good to me....
  14. Minecraft? My 3 year old godson loves that I don't see the attraction myself though
  15. Actually it was Essex!! @Biscuit, thanks Rich. What you mean is you had to go to Essex because you drank Surrey dry Oh and now and forever more you will be my Beast of Burden
  16. All this talk of xBox One and PS4 got me dusting off the PC and sorting some games out, doenloaded this lot the other night while I was at work COD Ghosts Battlefield 4 Assassins Creed Black Flag F1 2013 (I was still playing 2012) and a couple of oldies but goodies Dirt 3 Grid 2 That lot should keep me happy for a bit and cost me nowt Played a bit of Ghosts and it is absolutely jaw dropping on my PC which is far from cutting edge, turned everything up to max graphically and it played but poor frame rate so took it down a notch and smooth as anything and gorgeous, good gameplay too. I hadn't downloaded a game for a while, the 3 new games were a combined 80GB took around 3 hours to download I think Sent from the golf club...
  17. Happy Birthday, hope you get a nice new handbag Sent from the golf club...
  18. Happy birthday mucker, still laughing about your face last week
  19. The older Celicas look far better than their later reincarnations IMO Sent from the golf club...
  20. Not seen any of the films but RIP
  21. In my view its the best looking 'cheap' car money can buy........shame it doesnt go like it looks The 2.7l is barely quicker than the 2.0l if ever a nice looking cheapish car was crying out for a turbo is is the 2.0 Hyundai coupe, it's sheer lack of torque is just laughable and then if you rev the knackers out of it to actually get some excitement you actually get worse fuel economy than a Zed, this is from experience.... I did however only lose £250 in a year on ours
  22. Even if they don't have a direct 'social media' policy it would come under the umbrella of bringing the company into disrepute unfortunately I think.... saying it in the office is one thing but outside work is completely different, even if on a so called 'private' conversation, I have pulled up several of my drivers for comments on Facebook, mostly harmless but you have to make the point or it gets out of hand. If you daughter hadn't mentioned the company name it would have been laughed off or a slapped wrist at worst but the company name is the Holy Grail....
  23. Buster & Mrs Buster 'in yer face' Surely not
  24. This is the type you want fella Most are shipped from outside UK so can take a week or 2.... Don't be put of by the cheapness the actually are not bad at all
  25. spursmaddave

    Winter Tyres

    Nope I am the dartford end of the A2 just past Bluewater so my commute is past Bluewatre, over the QE2 bridge and past Lakeside.... so if I need winter tyres for that commute then we are all in trouble, we won't be able to work or shop
×
×
  • Create New...