Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. It's one thing thinking it for a second it's another thinking about it so much that you post a question on here... Come on let's be honest if the OP really expects a difference from a 350HR to a 370z which basically have the same engine then you really need to do some research before you buy the wrong car....... AGAIN!!!!
  2. my first thought. Guy posts up honest story with no excuses....gets called out on it. So are all supposed to just have a good laugh because nobody was harmed in the making of this amusing story Some are over the top on here though, I am sure they get a sweat on when they do 32 in a 30 I think I just don't understand WHY people post these kind of stories.... 1. To warn others - doubtfull, but if so then fair play 2. To look funny and amuse others - you deserve all the flack and more in my book as you are a complete ***** and should have just told your mates down the pub... Can't think of any other reason... Sent from the golf club... Not saying its right mate. Its just funny how people go straight for the throat when he's not even bragging. Yeah true enough just don't see why you would post it up You and I have both posted up stupid stuff we have done, I remember that note on the car from your Mum but what's funny about speeding with your daughter in the car and no belt on..... mildly amusing that the daughter robbed him in agreed but I have to agree with Ekona on most of what he said
  3. Rear fog lights are the worst, bloody bright obviously and really hurt your eyes when it is clear!! Sent from the golf club...
  4. Nice review Sam, bit dissapointing as the XBones big selling point over the PS4 is the 'experience' which has let it down a bit for you... Sent from the golf club...
  5. Have I been defensive about the console? Genuine question, don't mean to sound arsey bud. I know I defended showing it off, but I apply that to if I'd bought a PS4 as well. I don't think it's perfect, but it's definitely perfect for me. Some more games would be nice, but I'm happy to wait for them. No not you Dan, you are beyond help I would have been jealous if Forza worked with my Fanatec but I couldn't go back to controller racing now.... Sent from the golf club...
  6. I always left my handbrake off and the car in gear when I could all I always got that very loud crack noise when I drove off if not.... I just didn't like it Sent from the golf club...
  7. Or maybe the OP could have looked at the 1,000's of MPG threads that there are already instead of moaning on about buying the wrong car, the one that he searched for, test drove and purchased Sent from the golf club...
  8. Wow you bought the 350z without a test drive.... Sent from the golf club...
  9. Happy Birthday Big Man Sent from the golf club...
  10. my first thought. Guy posts up honest story with no excuses....gets called out on it. So are all supposed to just have a good laugh because nobody was harmed in the making of this amusing story Some are over the top on here though, I am sure they get a sweat on when they do 32 in a 30 I think I just don't understand WHY people post these kind of stories.... 1. To warn others - doubtfull, but if so then fair play 2. To look funny and amuse others - you deserve all the flack and more in my book as you are a complete ***** and should have just told your mates down the pub... Can't think of any other reason... Sent from the golf club...
  11. "Works just like the black box on a plane" So only at 30,000ft above sea level Sent from the golf club...
  12. You always pay top dollar for unfinished buggy systems and games if you rush out as soon as its on sale, thats the price you pay to be able to say 'look at me' I didn't bother with a PS3 or xBox360 until they had been out ages as then the market was saturated so good deals and decent well developed quality games were available, same with Apple products too. My friend paid. £250 for an iPhone5 on contract as soon as it came out, I paid £20 4 months later on a better contract... Sent from the golf club... ...well i did have £1500 burning a hole in my pocket after selling my Volks... i couldnt resist I had an unexpected windfall and if I could have found one I would have got a PS4 probably Sent from the golf club...
  13. I was talking to marzman about moaning when he rushed out and wasn't happy with an unfinished product The fact a lot if you are getting very defensive proves the point to me Oh and Ekona your peen will always be weeny Sent from the golf club...
  14. You always pay top dollar for unfinished buggy systems and games if you rush out as soon as its on sale, thats the price you pay to be able to say 'look at me' I didn't bother with a PS3 or xBox360 until they had been out ages as then the market was saturated so good deals and decent well developed quality games were available, same with Apple products too. My friend paid. £250 for an iPhone5 on contract as soon as it came out, I paid £20 4 months later on a better contract... Sent from the golf club...
  15. Downloaded games will be easier to crack too
  16. £4 speaker from Maplins job done
  17. La mulţi ani ai sexy beast sper că veţi avea tot ceea ce vă doriţi dacă nu ştii unde sunt eu
  18. There is an echo in here...
  19. There is an echo in here...
  20. Happy birthday sausage
  21. You still not sorted your sound system, you should have bought mine when you had the chance Just got Mary's crimbo pressie sorted Just need so get loads of wrapping paper now
  22. Sam will rake the points and fine I have seen it in the stars...
  23. I can give you some links Ian
×
×
  • Create New...