-
Posts
22,249 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Gallery
Store
Everything posted by spursmaddave
-
My bad.... too few colours Sent from the golf club...
-
Depends on the insurer really, mine just wanted to know if the wheels came out further than the arches which with 25/20 spacers they didn't Sent from the golf club...
-
Hardly unexpected though, he always seems to be seconds away from an accident, his insurance must be insane Sent from the golf club...
-
One went past me in a small village once and all the old folk though the luftwaffe were back and the spitfires had been despatched Sent from the golf club...
-
F o d d e r = t o o l Sent from the golf club...
-
Maybe a bit of the beaten track in Crayford Kent but it bears all the usual traits of a Bob 'rattle can' job to my eyes so maybe a shared daily for Mr & Mrs Buster Sent from the golf club...
-
I love the factory sat nav (excluding the lack of postcode thing), then again I won't even swap out the crappy Bose as I like an OEM looking dash. But you like fancy bumpers and brakes why not make the stuff you see look better I just hate having a head unit with a fascia to make it fit properly, just doesn't seem to look like it was meant for the car to me. Fair enough we are all different Sent from the golf club...
-
That is a fairly broad comparison Were carbon fibre wheels acceptable in the 70's then Sent from the golf club...
-
Bummer but unfortunately the price you pay for day one shopping, hope it is a speedy replacement service, nothing worse than paying top dollar for something like that and being dissapointed, no doubt the PS4 will have similar issues Sent from the golf club...
-
Even though you have the controller in your hand? I would use it a couple of times but the novelty would wear off pretty quickly, I just don't see it as a selling point, but I can see why some will, I never went for 3D TV either Yes. If you have the controller in your hand and are in one game, you have to press the Xbox button, then move the cursor to the games + apps tile, then click that, then scroll to the game you want, then press the button to load. It doesn't take any longer to do that than it used to on 360 or PS3 (in fact it's quicker as the menu structure is better), but I can be in the middle of a race in Forza then simply say "Xbox go to FIFA14" and it'll load instantly. And I do mean instantly. It shouldn't be a massive selling point, however it's critical to the overall experience. I can see why you're not so keen, I'm anti-3D as well so I know where you're coming from on things that add nothing to the overall experience, but this genuinely does. It's hard to overstate just how integrated this is, and while it does feel dumb as hell at first talking to your Xbox, give it a day and then it becomes natural and you stop speaking in a fake accent and speaking normally at normal volume. I didn't say it wasn't an important game, nor a pretty one, but it was absolutely dire to play. All the other games mentioned still remain classics and are great to play to this day, RR on the other hand is simply poor. But it wasn't dire to play it was fantastic you were probably playing Grand Prix on your PC with Voodoo graphics card and getting a lazy lob over how realistic the handling was Sent from the golf club...
-
Just being OCD but I woukd move the extra button to the middle so the heated seat switches are either side, thats what I did Sent from the golf club...
-
Completely agree, even down to the Maser comment. As a bit of noise to advertise with, it clearly does the job. However, imagine popping to the shops in that, and it making all that racket: It's going to get embarrassing and irritating after a while. We all like a good bit of sound, but that's just daft. Aston has got the balance right in the V8V, Jag just going for OTT. I believe it has an adjustable exhaust valve, could be wrong but I'm sure I read that somewhere.... and to be honest if I had best part of £100k to buy a V8 F-Type R then I would be popping to the shops in my RRS so that I had ample space for all the shopping I do agree though, call me old but I find it hugely embarrassing at Zed meets when people have stupid loud exhausts, I prefer a nice tone and something that woukd make someone look and smile than something that makes people jump and swear and think 'what a ****' Sent from the golf club...
-
Partly depends on whether it was being played on an imported Playstation (full screen and full speed) but either way it single handedly sold the Playstation to millions by being more impressive to look at than anything on the Saturn. (I think it was a pretty good game too) PS Soz for going off topic I liked Ridge Racer, it was not supposed to be a racing sim, it was a proper arcade racer, you could bounce of walls at silly speeds and the car handling was comical but it was a real laugh and I loved it Sent from the golf club...
-
Hammond 'stacks' the Zed, what a shocker, he really is an awful driver Sent from the golf club...
-
Interior small trim parts fine, but wheels, bonnets etc dipped as someone said above just doesn't look right at all, either buy the real stuff or leave it be... Sent from the golf club...
-
I think thats why the V6 S is the model of choice 95% of the performance, better balance and not so OTT... Who wouldn't love that V8 for a weekend car though Sent from the golf club...
-
Even though you have the controller in your hand? I would use it a couple of times but the novelty would wear off pretty quickly, I just don't see it as a selling point, but I can see why some will, I never went for 3D TV either
-
Had a conversation with a few friends today and we came to the opinion that voice control is fine if you are a single guy playing all night but pretty much pointless otherwise. If you sit there with a controller in your hand saying "Xbox show me my stuff" more than the initial time just to try it out then you need a kicking But all this talk has made got me to sort out my PC and download some games at least
-
I like the Roadster & the Coupe so just have to have 1 of each That overrun it's not expensive, other cars are too cheap
-
From all accounts PS4 pre-orders are over double the XBone's so looks like Microsoft will be playing catchup from the start.... I think the fact neither console is backward compatible has meant most serious gamers have a straight choice again and seems more hard core gamers ( day one diehards ) are going PS4..... Sent from the golf club...
-
^ I thought of both of those after I posted but been out all day, agree with both definitely....
-
I love the factory sat nav (excluding the lack of postcode thing), then again I won't even swap out the crappy Bose as I like an OEM looking dash. But you like fancy bumpers and brakes why not make the stuff you see look better