Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. spursmaddave

    Winter Tyres

    They are very good but quite expensive and you really need another set of rims for them. I am pretty sure a cheap FWD car will be better on 'normal' tyres than a Zed is even on winters but that is just my opinion not based on any facts or figures... the other things to consider is that having a 2nd car will protect your Zed from other drivers too...
  2. Happy Birthday !!!
  3. Sorry to hear this unfortunately a fact of life now that you can't mention work etc on social media in ANY context at all.... I don't have a facebook account and never will, I have a twitter account but use that just to keep up with football gossip mainly... FB and Twitter (if you live on there) are no more than mumbling aloud... Example - I wake up and think "oh I might have a shepherds pie for tea" then I get on with my day and enjoy my shepherds pie.... I DO NOT go on FB and post on there "just woke and fancy a shepherds pie yum yum" and then continue to post "just got to sainsburys no lamb mince GRRRR!!" and then post a picture of my shepherds pie later with "Look at me and what I made for my tea" I just come on here and post complete **** instead
  4. They should call it f**king stupid Friday, why not just knock 1% off all the prices instead of having ridiculous 'offers' seems people spend all their time these days looking for the best offer on everything and bragging about it, I would rather spend my time doing things I like...
  5. Col I can understand you wanting a different car to enjoy father / son time, don't shoot me down in flames but maybe just get a safe boring car for now and put the cash into a 'proper' car fund for when he is a bit bigger and then can help you choose one Failing that any of the above that floats your boat
  6. Iv'e had a few black weekends.... Sent from the golf club...
  7. Oh for a steam roller......
  8. I find cyclists always appreciate you using your screen washers on a cold day
  9. Madness, no doubt someone will be hurt in the crush and claim compensation from the store for insiting a riot with the sales
  10. Yeah that sucks big time, you would think they would be bothered.... A few on here getting their y-fronts twisted I know Col quite well and he knows full well I am not being flippant just matter of fact Sent from the golf club...
  11. Not really sure you should be linking to a copyrighted content Sent from the golf club...
  12. True, but how do you prove anything, 2 people equally good but only that seperating them Not saying it is right, just that it happens... Sent from the golf club... You don't....first thing you do is abandon all hope. Then you become a really dangerous problem Just being realistic mate, not saying don't do anything about it, just that it happens.... I am more than happy to be a dangerous problem, bring it on Sent from the golf club...
  13. In this case the simple proof of the paper sheet should have been enough but hopefully an oversight... I don't agree all private parking conpanies are scammers, if you drove to work and the car park was full of christmas shoppers would you be happy? Around my flat we have a private parking firm and everyone complains but I pay for a garage and parking space so why should they park wherever they like for free Hope you get it sorted with minimum fuss Col Sent from the golf club...
  14. True, but how do you prove anything, 2 people equally good but only that seperating them Not saying it is right, just that it happens... Sent from the golf club...
  15. Depends if she wants the temporary job to become permanent really Shouldn't matter I know but we all know it does these days of larger workforce than job market...
  16. Too? Who else's bday is it
  17. Enjoy your Bday and thanksgiving too
  18. Haha maybe added one too many if they have to refund instead of replace
  19. spursmaddave

    Knobs

    Typical that you should lower the tone! lol
  20. You can't sell 1,000,000+ bits of complex hardware without a few glitches, at least you get a freebie
  21. spursmaddave

    Knobs

    I had more knobs than I knew what to do with, now I have a big fat rotating one that rises automatically Sent from the golf club...
×
×
  • Create New...