Jump to content

spursmaddave

Members
  • Posts

    22,249
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spursmaddave

  1. You did state it wasn't very helpful though. Sigh... Bloody hell!! I also said it was very amusing, referred to chaps (as in plural) this would indicate that it wasn't directed solely at one person and used I hope that clears things up now Jeeeeez I was worse and I took as what it was a 'now now boys stop being silly' DBlock do you only log on when the dog is not around to kick? I'd never hit an animal even though I don't like dogs? I'm genuinely addicted to this place lol. I think in being helpful like 80% of the time but I'm clearly not. Everyone else indicates that not just in this thread . I may need to pm a mod for a posting ban to stop me posting though. Just like people who are addicated to thr casino. Just read that back. This isn't a plea for help or anything Definitely a cry for help You just seem to be a bit obtuse a lot of the time (polite version) Anyway takes all sorts as Bertie Bassett says
  2. yeah ok and if you quote what you are talking about I won't need a crystal ball
  3. To be fair I can't remember many consoles actually launching with a really must have game, would benice to think microsoft & sony would wait and launch when developers have done their thing but then the hardware would be even more dated!! Be interested to see how a XBone actually compares to a PS4 on a big screen LED tv as video clips don't prove a thing. I know that when I plug in my iMac to my Samsung there is a noticable difference between 1080p & 720p Sent from the golf club...
  4. Sorry all I saw was the stupid comment Maybe if you had quoted what you were commenting on it would have been more obvious Sent from the golf club...
  5. Don't waste your time mate, it's what the cool kids all want innit Sent from the golf club... & ting bruv Sorry all I see are letters there Sent from the golf club...
  6. Backup your data whether you use SSD, spindle HDD, 3.5" floppy disks, tapes or punch cards for storage! Definitely back up your data if you use a SMD IIRC there was an SMD Z Edition which, although old technology, was quick and reliable. Since the SMD J Edition it's slowed down a bit and only comes in beige. Well you are partly right, although the J edition is significantly bigger than the Z edition it has far more useful features and is actually quicker than the J in many situations And due to its sequential processors it has no lag either Sent from the golf club...
  7. Only thing I hate is the inflated price but that will come down roughly the same time the decent games start to appear
  8. You did state it wasn't very helpful though. Sigh... Bloody hell!! I also said it was very amusing, referred to chaps (as in plural) this would indicate that it wasn't directed solely at one person and used I hope that clears things up now Jeeeeez I was worse and I took as what it was a 'now now boys stop being silly' DBlock do you only log on when the dog is not around to kick?
  9. Exactly right mate, each situation is different, i.e. If it was a man beating a woman or a child I don't think anyone could just ignore it, but 2 guys fighting like you say could have been a bad situation... Stay safe buddy I love you
  10. I haven't got one but I am going to guess.... Quicker Smoother More wow factor "xbox on" etc Disappointing games
  11. To be honest we didn't need last nights events to judge Ekona....
  12. Backup your data whether you use SSD, spindle HDD, 3.5" floppy disks, tapes or punch cards for storage! Definitely back up your data if you use a SMD
  13. I always thought you were a sausage Jockey Me too... Sent from the golf club...
  14. You're going to show titties?! Wahey! Good going A titty thread beats a tyre thread anyday! My comment wasn't a pop at you buying the toyo's it was a response to the guy saying that buying part worns was basically a death wish, think about it pretty much every used car comes with part worns Sent from the golf club...
  15. Yes but your just picky Sent from the golf club...
  16. I have a samsung one, but most will all do the same job Just check the read and write speed. Also my HDD just rests in the case Mine hang out the side lol Whats a case Sent from the golf club...
  17. Make sure you do some research iLittle, a cheap crappy SATA 2 SSD with poor caching can be little quicker than a decent standard drive. I have SATA 3 drives in my iMac & PC, not just boot times as I leave them on mostly, but if you have programs you use a lot installed or like me my whole itunes collection it makes accessing them wirelessly super fast Sent from the golf club...
  18. Then as you land the first blow he pulls out a gun and the nice quiet single murder becomes a noisy double one.... but at least you would have died a hero.... Like I said depends on the situation but if I saw 2 guys like that in a lift one trying to strangle the other with a wire, the first thing my brain wiuld say is that this isn't say a mugging it's a premeditated thing so who knows what back up plan the guy has, knife, gun etc..... If that makes me a pussy or someone that doesn't care then fine by me. I remember seeing that video of the old woman laying into the robbers on a moped, everyone was laughing and saying good on her.... but if she had slipped and the guy had booted her in the head would she have died a heroic old lady or a stupid old girl who shouldn't have got involved..... if it was my Mum I know I wouldn't have been proud of her wading in like that.... Sent from the golf club...
  19. Don't waste your time mate, it's what the cool kids all want innit Sent from the golf club...
  20. First sign of madness talking to yourself..... I see the forum was awash with tales of awe about the new console from all those that went out at midnight the stayed up to the wee hours playing with it whilst nursing a semi..... Oh hang on it was just Ekona Sent from the golf club...
  21. Works for me, although I don't have to shave it much Sent from the golf club...
  22. Exactly, a part worn pirelli or michelin for £150 or a new toyo..... I know what I would choose Sent from the golf club...
  23. Who is the pussy that thinks he is going to be the weakest geek in the pack Man up and pretend it is COD
  24. So using your logic if you buy a Zed that has part worn tyres on it you must replace them straight away or risk death? I would rather buy quality part worn tyres that hopeless new ones any day of the week...
×
×
  • Create New...